Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

my stamden build (and i wonder why not a single streamer mention my setup)

• Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I'm running 5x 7L, 5x alchemist back bar, 2x malubeth. You basically get a 15s burst window using immov pots and around 5.5k weapon damage. Hits like a truck, then you turtle for 30s to rinse and repeat.

Changed my backbar werewolf hide to alchemist, and I'm loving it. Only diffrence is that I run bloodspawn instead of malubeth.

With alch+legion+infused glyph from backbar the weapondamage is disgusting. :trollface:

Will try out truth when/if I manage to farm the correct pieces but that will take some time.
    EU | PC
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    imho wardens shine with very high ult regen. they don't necessarily make too much out of each ult point (like dk's res back, or sorcs with lowered costs, or anything with very strong ults -- especially since the forest has been nerfed).

thus i don't think ult regen sets are particularly valuable on them (anymore).

@bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Real question is, why would any streamer mention your build?

streamers only post/use BiS builds.
    Now don't get me wrong this is as meta as it gets for stamDK, but warden and dk work different.

there is a reason ww hide is only used by Dks.
    and even as a stamDk I don't like werewolf hide that much. Its such a ''meh'' set.

And seventh legion is already mentioned by a lot of people.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on November 30, 2017 10:42AM
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭

Now don't get me wrong this is as meta as it gets for stamDK, but warden and dk work different.

and even as a stamDk I don't like werewolf hide that much. Its such a ''meh'' set.

thats not allways true.

i saw alot build videos of "famos" streamers witch subobtimal cp setings and stuff...

the most of them play verry well thats right
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trashs1 wrote: »

thats not allways true.

i saw alot build videos of "famos" streamers witch subobtimal cp setings and stuff...

Look, Im not going to lie to you, stamden is damn strong , but your build is not even close.
    ww hide was meta because kodi used it in a creative way. It kind of died after the spell wall nerf.
    You acting like Its so special is childish at best.

Also a little advice to you,
    Don't run nirn on both bars.
    Choose a front bar and a back bar,
    on back bar, use a set that gives you a bonus you can use on your front bar, (ww hide backbar dk with 2h front bar, for example thats how kodi ran his FOTM dk build)

As for traits you want infused with weapon damage enchant on your back bar, if you're a stamDk you can go decisive , Its your second best trait for back bar.)

for front bar nirn is the best in slot for %99 of the time.

Anyways, you can get rid of ww hide, just get something like alchemist, you will have huge burst and your sustain wont change at all.
    you already should have crazy ult gen anyways.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on November 30, 2017 11:43AM
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭

thats not allways true.

Look, Im not going to lie to you, stamden is damn strong , but your build is not even close.
    ww hide was meta because kodi used it in a creative way. It kind of died after the spell wall nerf.
    You acting like Its so special is childish at best.

Also a little advice to you,
    Don't run nirn on both bars.
    Choose a front bar and a back bar,
    on back bar, use a set that gives you a bonus you can use on your front bar, (ww hide backbar dk with 2h front bar, for example thats how kodi ran his FOTM dk build)

As for traits you want infused with weapon damage enchant on your back bar, if you're a stamDk you can go decisive , Its your second best trait for back bar.)

for front bar nirn is the best in slot for %99 of the time.

Anyways, you can get rid of ww hide, just get something like alchemist, you will have huge burst and your sustain wont change at all.
    you already should have crazy ult gen anyways.

besides the insult im acting childish, thx for your advice. i will try ca definately
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well Im sorry to insult your feelings but It is a bit childish.
    Now read carefully.

Why do you want a streamer to mention your build?
    Do you really need their seal of approval?

I don't get why streamers are that relevant, they are just players like you and I.
    And some of the popular ones are making so bad builds that yours look superior to them.
    I literally giggled as I watched deltia play his new ''butcher'' dk build in PvP. after the stream even he admitted that It was a good build for ''new players''. and alcast/kodi dont even play stamDk anymore, but they still make builds for the class. How can I take their opinions or build seriously when they don't even seem to playing the class anymore? Well answer is simple, I only check streamers to compare their builds to mine. to see how different I am compared to average joe, because every single joe out there in cyrodiil will be running that FOTM builds.

Forget about streamers. go out there and try out your builds, ask opinions of every player, when you get beaten by another one, ask him what he uses, how he uses. Thats how I improved my dk to the point that my friends can almost always rely on me in a fight.

I think Its a good thing you want to improve so you look for advices in here, but you definitely dont need a streamer mentioning your setup to know its good or bad. Go ahead, test your build, then make a new one, compare both and decide for yourself. This is how people make good builds. By theorycrafting and then actually testing.

Start with getting clever alchemist instead of ww hide, you only need it on your back bar to proc it by the way, I guarantee you will like it better than ww hide once you get the hang of it.

PS:
    IF you're playing in PC-EU we can also help you get better at mechanical skill too.
    We do have a guild that focuses on all kinds of PvP with lots and lots of good players.
    We do small scale, duels, everything, I can guarantee that you will find some of the top tier PvP players in eu pc.

Well Im not playing a lot since dk nerfs but guild is very active. give me a pm if you're interested, I will give you the details, and tell you who to find.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on November 30, 2017 12:17PM
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    Well Im sorry to insult your feelings but It is a bit childish.
    Now read carefully.

Why do you want a streamer to mention your build?
    Do you really need their seal of approval?

I don't get why streamers are that relevant, they are just players like you and I.
    And some of the popular ones are making so bad builds that yours look superior to them.
    I literally giggled as I watched deltia play his new ''butcher'' dk build in PvP. after the stream even he admitted that It was a good build for ''new players''. and alcast/kodi dont even play stamDk anymore, but they still make builds for the class. How can I take their opinions or build seriously when they don't even seem to playing the class anymore? Well answer is simple, I only check streamers to compare their builds to mine. to see how different I am compared to average joe, because every single joe out there in cyrodiil will be running that FOTM builds.

Forget about streamers. go out there and try out your builds, ask opinions of every player, when you get beaten by another one, ask him what he uses, how he uses. Thats how I improved my dk to the point that my friends can almost always rely on me in a fight.

I think Its a good thing you want to improve so you look for advices in here, but you definitely dont need a streamer mentioning your setup to know its good or bad. Go ahead, test your build, then make a new one, compare both and decide for yourself. This is how people make good builds. By theorycrafting and then actually testing.

Start with getting clever alchemist instead of ww hide, you only need it on your back bar to proc it by the way, I guarantee you will like it better than ww hide once you get the hang of it.

PS:
    IF you're playing in PC-EU we can also help you get better at mechanical skill too.
    We do have a guild that focuses on all kinds of PvP with lots and lots of good players.
    We do small scale, duels, everything, I can guarantee that you will find some of the top tier PvP players in eu pc.

Well Im not playing a lot since dk nerfs but guild is very active. give me a pm if you're interested, I will give you the details, and tell you who to find.

i think u got me wrong, i dont need a streamer mention a build im using :) it was just a phrase to get relevant numbers in my topic. lets say a clickbait.

im verry well into the mechanics of eso, not as deep as guys like @Lexxypwns or @NightbladeMechanics but i understand all relevant mechanics.

this topic was more of "thats my build, i fell well with it but if noone else runs it its probably because there is a better setup out there, which i didnt mention"

im a member of the german sotha sil pvp guild "Dolche des Königs (DDK)" on eu pc. i play there a bombing mag sorc

since they only do cryo pvp i maybe could use another additional pvp guild to cover bgs, duells and maybe other cryo campains. So thx for the offer.

Would u maybe write/pm me some more information about your pvp guild?

which allianz? how many members? what are the key activities?
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh, the DDK, I'm actually a big fan of you guys,fighting the EP zerg outbreak 7/24 and I admit DDK is one of the strongest, if not the strongest Dc guild in sotha sil.

Never been in a bomber guild myself as Im more of a solo player. I played solo for almost 4 years and only now Im playing in a group because the recent nerfs made it very hard to solo with a stamDk.
    my main is a stamDK named Lurtz Lothbrok,(silly name I know,used to be an orc, now a redguard because morrowind hurts..) chances are you probably saw me at least a few times, I spend most of my time in sotha sil because I hate CP.

Nowadays I'm playing with the foul play guild, Guild leader is an EP player but he is a great guy and a very strong player,
    Its a guild made for a fun time in PvP, has players from all 3 alliances.
    Key activities... well.. we just roam in sotha sil and small scale. we are usually the ones who stop EV and his AD nightcap zerg from making the map yellow.I must say Im proud to be the part of a guild with so many amazing players.

Beating a 25 man EP zerg plus an emp, with only 8 people. Without a bomber, thats how good they can get.

I also trained by drogul and his friends before I joined them,they are theorycrafting builds 7/24, Drogul is not the best of the best but he is pretty damn good with stamsorc/stamplar.
    he also has a strong stamden that I never managed to beat yet, you can probably ask him for tips too by the way.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on November 30, 2017 12:57PM
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    oh, the DDK, I'm actually a big fan of you guys,fighting the EP zerg outbreak 7/24 and I admit DDK is one of the strongest, if not the strongest Dc guild in sotha sil.

Never been in a bomber guild myself as Im more of a solo player. I played solo for almost 4 years and only now Im playing in a group because the recent nerfs made it very hard to solo with a stamDk.
    my main is a stamDK named Lurtz Lothbrok,(silly name I know,used to be an orc, now a redguard because morrowind hurts..) chances are you probably saw me at least a few times, I spend most of my time in sotha sil because I hate CP.

Nowadays I'm playing with the foul play guild, Guild leader is an EP player but he is a great guy and a very strong player,
    Key activities... well.. we just roam in sotha sil and small scale. we are usually the ones who stop EV and his AD nightcap zerg from making the map yellow.I must say Im proud to be the part of a guild with so many amazing players.

Beating a 25 man EP zerg plus an emp, with only 8 people. Without a bomber, thats how good they can get.

I also trained by drogul and his friends before I joined them,they are theorycrafting builds 7/24, Drogul is not the best of the best but he is pretty damn good with stamsorc/stamplar.
    he also has a strong stamden that I never managed to beat yet, you can probably ask him for tips too by the way.

thx for the flowers although im more a casual player. im only max 2 evenings/ week in the ddk grp and we have a lot of fun there.
    The key of ddk is the perfect raid lead and the discipline of the members to follow the advices. i dont think the players(including myself) are individually that better than others. We are most of the time 1-2 grps of 10 to 12 members in sotha and our raid leaders play a verry indept strategy game vs the other allys. (dont take alessia xD)

thx for the names. could u maybe give me a @ name of the leader of foul play?

and cp sux u are right! before bgs went cp i even didnt bother with that ***...

Edited by Trashs1 on November 30, 2017 1:29PM
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha Lurtz Lothbrok, respect to the man - I’ve seen you on my EP
    Magsorc Pedro Gonzales loads of times, we even fought... :wink:
    Edited by GrigorijMalahevich on November 30, 2017 6:18PM
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    tank and spank setup

I love this phrase, may I borrow it when describing my more tankier builds?
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Trashs1 , livewire is good. I ended up going with two damage sets for my stamwarden.

When I get a chance to group up, I'm going to put this on and try it out in open world PvP. Super excited to try it out.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on November 30, 2017 6:35PM
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, and please take a look at the nice sister thread.

Using the Asylum sword´n board as an ersatz Dark Exchange can be a nice idea, particularly if you are not an off- healer, and thus when you can´t rely on the Gift of Nature passive to restore your ressources.
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    hello fellow comunity

this post refers most to our fellow build creators and in dept theory crafters like @Lexxypwns @crusnik91 @Hexys bakerofcakes kodipvp and so on..

i did my own stamden build. i play him now since 2 weeks with my equipment and just do well. (better than with any of the youtube builds)

im using a simple setup:

2 bloodspawn
    5 seventh legion
    5 on snb bar werewolfhide
    2h bar asylum 2hand sword nirn // 2h werewolfsword nirn (gives 124 weapondmg through 4 set bonus) although not sure whats better here <--input from u guys needed :)

why noone mention that setup? i know its pretty much copy paste from the old stamdks but it works kinda well. im using the tree ult on snb and its almost up when the last one expires (ult gen morph). also dawnbreaker uptime is awesome when needed.

im currious what u guys think, why this build never got mentioned? is werewolfhide so weak this patch? i dont feel so

ravager is better than seventh.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gprime31 wrote: »
    hello fellow comunity

this post refers most to our fellow build creators and in dept theory crafters like @Lexxypwns @crusnik91 @Hexys bakerofcakes kodipvp and so on..

i did my own stamden build. i play him now since 2 weeks with my equipment and just do well. (better than with any of the youtube builds)

im using a simple setup:

2 bloodspawn
    5 seventh legion
    2h bar asylum 2hand sword nirn // 2h werewolfsword nirn (gives 124 weapondmg through 4 set bonus) although not sure whats better here <--input from u guys needed :)

why noone mention that setup? i know its pretty much copy paste from the old stamdks but it works kinda well. im using the tree ult on snb and its almost up when the last one expires (ult gen morph). also dawnbreaker uptime is awesome when needed.

im currious what u guys think, why this build never got mentioned? is werewolfhide so weak this patch? i dont feel so

Meh, Ravager is good on stamplar, otherwise difficult to proc tbh :P
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Gprime31 wrote: »
    hello fellow comunity

im using a simple setup:

2 bloodspawn
    5 seventh legion

Meh, Ravager is good on stamplar, otherwise difficult to proc tbh :P

Ravager isn’t in the same league as 7th. 7th has no cooldown so the weapon damage is always up and the heal is always proc’ing once you start brawling.
  • Hecker777
    Hecker777
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    This is literally what I pug BGs with. For group play, Powerful Assault is better imo. The extra ultimate is nice though and it’s a tank and spank setup where you can turtle for prolonged amounts of time and still secure kills.

Anyone saying it’s not enough sustain is outright wrong, I’m rarely low and never out of stam and I don’t even need netch.

WWhide is superior to bone pirate(which people suggested) because you can run it on only 1 bar and still get great effect from it.

Btw, the stam warden meta is double offensive sets(one of these should be 7th legion) with malu and Asylum Axe. Truth, alchemist, PA, etc. IMO

thx @Lexxypwns , as alllways, for clarifieing things out for me :)

last question: should i use ww hide 2h sword or asylum? because with the ww 2h i get 124 more weapon dmg and with asylum i get even more ult gen

what would u say is more beneficial?

to armour of the truth... im not sure.. u need to dodge roll to set somebody off balance, it seems than a worse senche to me

Truth bonus last 10 seconds Senche 5 seconds so You need 2x more dodges and bar swaps to keep Senche bonus up. Off-ballance also makes Your heavy attacks 70% stronger , so You can basicly make combo s&b LA-roll dodge-swap-subterranean assault-heavy attack(70% stronger)-dizzying swing-(optionally DBoS)-execute. With 5 seconds bonus of Senche I dont think You would be able to keep bonus from s&b enchantment or Senche for whole combo duration.

interesting, how hard is it to get the robust unique truth rings?

Not hard at all. They drop off the 1st boss in DSC2. If you run all truth jewls you'll have 1 healthy on, personally I don't mind that though. The bit of extra health is nice especially for me in BG's with a premade. When I have a healer I'll run medium hundings on the body instead of 7th so the extra health is nice.
    No class CC and I don't run a gap closer...so yeah if you streak away from me I'll probably bird spam you WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??
    Outrider of Vokundein-Vice PvP Officer- Member of Legend Gaming
    Officer- Eastmarch Trade Company
    Officer- Order of the Bear
    Core- Fear is Failure

DK Tank - Stam Sorc DPS - Stam Warden PvP DPS- Mag DK PvP DPS
    690+ CP PC NA