Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When does the new house Pariah's Pinnacle come out?

GoodFella146
GoodFella146
✭✭✭✭✭
We've been able to travel to it for awhile now. Any word on when this is going to be released?
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No ETA. I mean, the Crown Store has furnishings that are obviosuly intended for it (new Orcish Pillar Braziers) but there has been no date released. Would have made sense with the Orsinium anniversary but that's ZOS for you.
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's a crown-only limited house, then they only release 1 of those per quarter. December showcase is next week, so cross your fingers.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭
    not sure why a house is worth 100$ to anyone that plays this game.
    They don't do anything spectacular or different for that matter than the ones you can buy with gold
    I will never understand the whales in this community
    Hell if you own more than one house you can't let people see the 2nd unless your on showing it off like your in an episode of cribs.
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It makes ppl happy which is the point of the game
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember reading a reply from Gina I think it was on a thread somewhere that it won't be anytime soon and there's no ETA on its release.

Found the quote:
    I’m hoping Pariahs Pinacle is out tomorrow for sale with the event.
    Pariah's Pinnacle will not be available to purchase during this event. We'll be releasing this home sometime in the future; no date has been set yet.

From this thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4649216/#Comment_4649216
    Edited by PocketNova on November 29, 2017 11:09PM
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they will update it soon and atleast give a time frame such as spring, summer etc. Also give us some more details such as if there’s a problem. If it’s long term they should allow us to use our mains in the pts so we can work on decorating pinacle when it’s finally released.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PocketNova wrote: »
    I remember reading a reply from Gina I think it was on a thread somewhere that it won't be anytime soon and there's no ETA on its release.

Found the quote:
    I’m hoping Pariahs Pinacle is out tomorrow for sale with the event.
    Pariah's Pinnacle will not be available to purchase during this event. We'll be releasing this home sometime in the future; no date has been set yet.

From this thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4649216/#Comment_4649216

Gina did not say it won't be anytime soon. She just said it would not be during the Orsinium event, which has already ended. But, we do not know when. I am guessing either December or January since it is in a snowy environment. Hopefully they will give some advance notice when they do plan to release it, as I strongly suspect it will be limited time offering.