The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

It's time to CRAFT PVP gear for Stamblede!

Shardan4968
Shardan4968
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello!
I really want to go back to Cyrodiil and show everyone my skillz, but more importantly mah style and fashiun. For this I need to choose the best crafted sets for Stamblade. I decided to use Eternal Hunt, because it's almost pure stamina and I'm big fan of rolldodging (especially with bow speed passive). But I need good combo with it, which CRAFTED set would be good with EH? Let me explain mah playstyle, I will use 5 EH pieces with bow and 5 pieces of other set with dual wield so with bow equipped I won't be able to use 5th and 4th bonus from other set. Help meh decide. I'm playing as argonion medium armor user.
PC/EU
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since Eternal Hunt is a solid set for sustain, another medium damage set would likely be the next to be crafted:

1. Kvatch Gladiator (2x weapon crit; best choice for ganking in Cyrodiil and Imperial City)
    2. Night Mother's Gaze (weapon crit + weapon damage)
    3. Hunding's Rage (weapon crit + max stamina)

This setup would also really benefit from a 3-pc Agility or Eagle Eye Jewelry ... though I think you're probably already aware of that.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 28, 2017 11:58PM
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for the answer @Taleof2Cities :) , but now what about traits? How many well-fitted and impen should I wear? What traits would be best to gank the ganker and help my zerg?
    PC/EU
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great question ... which will depend on the amount of time you spend between zerg surfing and ganking.

What’s your time split between the two?
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great question ... which will depend on the amount of time you spend between zerg surfing and ganking.

What’s your time split between the two?

Umm, I want to be able to kill a ganker and zerging is not that important to me, I'm doing it when I want to feel like in actual massive multiplayer. Let's say I want to survive more than 30 seconds and have a chance to kill someone in 1vX or to win in 1v1 fight (ok call me a ganker). What traits are the best for this? Well-fitted would be good for roll dodges which is a good way to avoid quick death, but impen would also increase my chances :) Ah, and I play on sotha so don't worry about my cp.
    PC/EU