The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

An item I put now stuck on the wall

duendology
duendology
✭✭✭✭✭
So I made two orcish torches to put on wall.. I placed one high on the wall...and it got stuck! I can't edit it anymore. :( More, I couldn't find the second one in my inventory, so it seems two are stuck up there on wall and now I can't remove those damn things! :open_mouth:
Has anything like that happened to you?
What to do? :open_mouth:
PC/NA
- Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
- Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
- Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
And..
- High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    when in the housing editor,

tab over to retrieve items. you can pull an item from anywhere in the house!
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I first need to select the items.. the problem is..it does not seem to be "selectable" anymore...like it's stuck :(
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SSlarg isn't suggesting to select if from the wall but within the housing editor. You can see everything placed in your home and distance it is from you.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am talking about the same thing. I am in the housing editor...trying to mouse-over or tab-over this damn torch and it's not "selectable" ...thus I can't do anything.
    I think I "created" a glitch or something.
    Should I contact support?
    PC/NA
    And..

• duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh! Ok.. got it!
    *face palm*

ps: thanks for patience!
    Edited by duendology on November 28, 2017 8:03PM
    PC/NA
    And..

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That happened to me with a giant ugly painting. I thought it would be stuck on my wall forever until someone told me the trick about the "retrieve items" tab.