The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"home" for a mount

duendology
duendology
✭✭✭✭✭
I couldn't find anything in structures to build some form of shelter for my wolf mount so, I used orcish tent blueprint...
My question is ...do you know of anything else that could work as "home" (won't call it stables) for your non-horsey mounts, guys?
I searched through items but couldn't find anything more fitting than this tent...maybe I missed something?

PC/NA
- Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
- Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
- Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
And..
- High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • fallentemplar
    fallentemplar
    ✭✭✭
    get a milk create and some sticks and a tarp xD or just get a khajiit tent
  • Eventide
    Eventide
    ✭✭✭
    There's the Hlaalu shed, I don't recall the name off the top of my head. If you purchase the Ald Velothi Harbor House with gold, you can get a trade eligible one of these. So if you didn't purchase it you can find it on Kiosks. It may be on the "decorator's mode" crown store, only available from within your home.
    Guild Leader
    UserID: RPer
    [PC-NA] Eventide Dynasty
    www.ed-eso.com

Eventide Dynasty strives to maintain a harmonious atmosphere while earning in-game wealth.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eventide wrote: »
    There's the Hlaalu shed, I don't recall the name off the top of my head. If you purchase the Ald Velothi Harbor House with gold, you can get a trade eligible one of these. So if you didn't purchase it you can find it on Kiosks. It may be on the "decorator's mode" crown store, only available from within your home.

I like this one, yes. Unfortunately, it looks like it's unavailable via decorator's panel (the crown store)...I can't even find it on TTC..
    Le sigh...
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..

• fallentemplar
    fallentemplar
    ✭✭✭
    can always use a cage xD or make a room with wood or the little stone slabs get creative
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not a furnishing, but Domus Phrasticus has a sort of open structure in the back you could use as a stable. It's admittedly not much use if you prefer a different dwelling. :(
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • doslekis
    doslekis
    ✭✭✭
    I use the wood elf canopy tent as the roof, and the wood elf dividers as walls and spacer in between to have individual stalls for each mount.

If you like the bone wood elf style it's perfect.
    I don't normally use daggers, but when I do, I choose dos Lekis.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys for the tips!
    PC/NA
    And..