The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can I pay $9.95 for better drop rates?

Wraithscream
Wraithscream
✭✭✭
Title says it. Can I pay for better drop rates because the purple furnishing patterns from Morrowind and Clockwork are nearly non existant?

If they do here is how you should do it:
Offer a new crate that gives you a CHANCE to get scrolls that give 1 hour of better rng. Mostly just give people one scroll or none at all per crate. Gotta keep people feeding the money to you.

/s Off
Edited by Wraithscream on November 26, 2017 5:12PM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ouch
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Sera67
    Sera67
    ✭✭
    I can agree, I've been working on my Dwemer Home/Cave since Housing come out.

My RNG is dirt crap..lolz, it can't be that bad, but holy cow it somehow is that bad.
    I've farmed, and farmed... and i get dwemer pipe cap for 50th time.

Yet I see same people posting Boilers and Pipes consonantly, Like same guy had posted 7 of Boilers for 300k... like.. fine w/e...

I like Housing, yet I feel like its purposely making it impossible to get any. I bought Dwemer pack twice (or 3 times..I forget)
    I see why there rare, to force you buy thru store.. But I see same players running thru Dwemer ruins I'am and there constantly getting purples and blues... And I keep getting junk.

I'm not rich in-game, so the 300-1mil + price tags... are just NO.

And lets not forget the "cup" recipe that needs 12 frames. Please fire who ever decided that one. Please...

What ever fun there was in housing was ruined with bad RNG and horrible costs on many of items.

They System needs a overhaul in cost of making many of items, and crown costs in store. (I'd buy them if they were 25-100crowns, But 450-800 crowns for purple item is just bad.
    Or hell, sell recipes in Crown Store. (Dwemer recipe pack with 500 dwemer frames) I'll gave ya 1500 crowns for it.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont give them ideas!
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, no.

This is not BDO
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Wraithscream
    Wraithscream
    ✭✭✭
    Sera67 wrote: »
    I can agree, I've been working on my Dwemer Home/Cave since Housing come out.

My RNG is dirt crap..lolz, it can't be that bad, but holy cow it somehow is that bad.
    I've farmed, and farmed... and i get dwemer pipe cap for 50th time.

Yet I see same people posting Boilers and Pipes consonantly, Like same guy had posted 7 of Boilers for 300k... like.. fine w/e...

I like Housing, yet I feel like its purposely making it impossible to get any. I bought Dwemer pack twice (or 3 times..I forget)
    I see why there rare, to force you buy thru store.. But I see same players running thru Dwemer ruins I'am and there constantly getting purples and blues... And I keep getting junk.

I'm not rich in-game, so the 300-1mil + price tags... are just NO.

And lets not forget the "cup" recipe that needs 12 frames. Please fire who ever decided that one. Please...

What ever fun there was in housing was ruined with bad RNG and horrible costs on many of items.

They System needs a overhaul in cost of making many of items, and crown costs in store. (I'd buy them if they were 25-100crowns, But 450-800 crowns for purple item is just bad.
    Or hell, sell recipes in Crown Store. (Dwemer recipe pack with 500 dwemer frames) I'll gave ya 1500 crowns for it.

Isn't it fun making 1 tiny piece of pipe with 60,000 gold worth of materials?
    Dwemer frames sell for 5-10k each and it can take half a hour to get ONE frame.
    Most patterns call for over 10 frames. That is just moronic And insulting to people who love the house aspect.

And yes you are right about overpriced furniture crown prices. $400 to decorate a house? They can take that and stick it up their butt.

I'm tired of their money grabbing so I thought I would throw out some sarcasm. Unfortunately this idea is not too far from something they would implement.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hlaalu Journeyman Furnisher's Document
    Hlaalu Master Furnisher's Document

Available at Rolis Hlaalu Master Writ Merchant for just 10 vouchers/pc.
    Isn't it a good solution?
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Title says it. Can I pay for better drop rates because the purple furnishing patterns from Morrowind and Clockwork are nearly non existant?

Offer a new crate that gives you a CHANCE to get scrolls that give 1 hour of better rng. Mostly just give people one scroll or none at all per crate. Gotta keep people feeding the money to you.

/s Off

It's people like you why game companies nickel and dime the hell out of us. STOP SAYING STUPID CRAP AND GIVING THEM IDEAS! Stop throwing money at them, this is why they make drop rates ridiculous because they know when they toss it up at an absurd price people will buy it.
    Edited by BloodWolfe on November 27, 2017 12:54PM
  • Wraithscream
    Wraithscream
    ✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    Hlaalu Journeyman Furnisher's Document
    Hlaalu Master Furnisher's Document

Available at Rolis Hlaalu Master Writ Merchant for just 10 vouchers/pc.
    Isn't it a good solution?

No. And it's 25 for epic patterns and Morrowind and Clockwork purples do not drop from these. So no that's not a solution at all.
  • Wraithscream
    Wraithscream
    ✭✭✭
    BloodWolfe wrote: »

/s Off

It's people like you why game companies nickel and dime the hell out of us. STOP SAYING STUPID CRAP AND GIVING THEM IDEAS! Stop throwing money at them, this is why they make drop rates ridiculous because they know when they toss it up at an absurd price people will buy it.

Wow I guess you do not understand sarcasm. My point was I don't want to feed them money. Seriously you did not get that? 0.o