Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Closed

Cybercore_Death
Cybercore_Death
✭✭✭
Update - Due to changes in my personal life the guild will no longer be running. It’s been a blast and I’ve met some awesome people along the way but it’s time to lay Tamrialdi to rest.

Hi and welcome to the Tamrialdi recruiting page.

My aim is to create a Guild that breaks away from the norm. I’ve been in and left plenty of Guilds during my time playing ESO and found that there seems to be a lot of recurring issues with each guild I’ve been in:

- Elitist attitude towards lower level players (a lot of players forget they were noobs at one point).
- No real group support / help for people putting out help requests in chat (yet expect and complain when no one helps them).
- Overpriced listings in the Guild stores (mainly because we don’t have an efficient way to track prices on Xbox).

I know not every guild is like this, but its seems that a lot are so, I’m aiming to create a Guild that eliminates these issues and puts its members first.

Whether you’re new to the game and still learning the mechanics, a veteran player who needs a group for Dungeons or Trials, looking for build advice or just to have a bit of banter and break away for a while, we will aim to cater for all.

I will also encourage the listing of items at lower and more reasonable prices so that sales happen quicker and everyone has a chance to get what they need without breaking the bank.

A Guild house is available with training dummies, and over time crafting stations and mundus stones will be added.

If you feel you can bring something valuable to the guild (IE – Master Crafter, Dungeon / Trials training and running, donations for Guild Trader bids or crafting stations / target dummies, or just want to donate a couple hundred gold here and there) please message me and we will discuss appropriate ranks within the Guild for you.

As the guild grows I will look to have daily / weekly activities for things like Skyshard / Lorebook hunting, Dungeons, Trials, Overland Boss runs, BiS gear grinding, PvP events etc.

I thank you for taking the time to read (if you made it to the end), and if this sounds like the kind of guild you want to be part of and help grow drop me a message on Xbox, GT - Cybercore Death.

Update - We've had a Guild Trader for a couple of weeks now and are slowly gaining traction.

Update - We now have transmute, alchemy and provisioning stations as well as Warrior, Apprentice and Thief mundus stones. Attuned crafting stations will be added over the coming weeks, starting with Julianos and Clever Alchemist.
Edited by Cybercore_Death on March 28, 2018 12:20PM
I'm a Dunmer DK Damage Dealer - My that's a lot of D's
  • QuiddityofQuern
    Hi unable to find GT on Xbox? Could you send me an invite? GT: QuiddityofQuern
    Quiddity: essence of; Quern: millstone. Grind down all opposition. Great scrabble scores too, dovakin;)
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, no problem. Will add you when i finish work :-)
  • magnus_berglindb16_ESO
    Hey! I'd love an invite too!

GT: Sensei Berglind
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    No problem at all :-)

If either of you guys know anyone else that's looking point them in my direction or invite them in once i've added you :-)
  • Cymro83
    Cymro83
    Hi uk here your guild sounds perfect

RavenclawReaper
  • LordBrendanTheThird
    LordBrendanTheThird
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds ideal!!

GT: BrenRobbo92
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    Appreciate your interest guys and I hope you all find what you’re looking for as the guild grows.

You’ve all been added :-)
  • KitiaraM
    KitiaraM
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I am a new player and I'm looking for a guild just like yours, if you could accept that would be lovely!

GT: Lauralanthala
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    KitiaraM wrote: »
    Hi I am a new player and I'm looking for a guild just like yours, if you could accept that would be lovely!

GT: Lauralanthala

I shall add you after I finish work and welcome. If you have any questions on anything or need any help with anything in game PM me on Xbox :-)
This discussion has been closed.