Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Re: Legendary Ring of a Mother's Sorrow

Tai-Chi
Tai-Chi
✭✭✭✭
Can anyone please tell me whether Legendary quality, Rings of a Mother's Sorrow exist in the Game?

I know for a fact that the necklace exists but I have not seen any rings for sale at the Guild Traders.

Thanks. Any info on the rings would be much appreciated.

PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA

Best Answers

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they don't, they will eventually. The weekend Golden Vendor in Cyrodiil has been updated to include most overland and dungeon sets in gold rings and necklaces. So, eventually the gold rings will comes up in the loot tables. Pray to the RNG gods for their favor, lowly gamer!

The Necklace of Mother's Sorrow came out in October, the rings haven't yet come out. http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/
    Edited by VaranisArano on November 26, 2017 2:55PM
    Answer ✓
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Friday, someone usually posts the Golden Vendor's inventory for the week in the General Forum, so that might help with deciding whether or not to head into Cyrodiil any given week.
    Answer ✓
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @VaranisArano . o:)

I have got the Legendary necklace and plenty of Epic rings but would love to get my hands on some gold rings.

I do not mind the wait because it is for a Class I am still learning to play but I foresee a great potential for them. In the meantime, there are several other things I can try.

The link you provided will be very useful to me because I only venture into Cyrodill under protest or when extreme necessity demands that I do.

PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA