The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is ep so dependent on kush?

chris211
chris211
✭✭✭✭
It just seems to me that although they get the most salt kush seems to get the most results in prime time hours taking rss, taking keeps, keeping the pugs organized, although morning crew does its job they are mostly unopposed it seems to me that the other guilds of vivec are less active than usual and thus so kush has been put in the position of taking up a big torch, whether by taking rss, reinforcing or breaking up the farms at bridge and bleakers it just appears for me that kush does more for ep than people care to admit

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?
<3 Doom
Edited by chris211 on November 18, 2017 2:15AM
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    chris211 wrote: »
    It just seems to me that although they get the most salt kush seems to get the most results in prime time hours taking rss, taking keeps, keeping the pugs organized, although morning crew does its job they are mostly unopposed it seems to me that the other guilds of vivec are less active than usual and thus so kush has been put in the position of taking up a big torch, whether by taking rss, reinforcing or breaking up the farms at bridge and bleakers it just appears for me that kush does more for ep than people care to admit

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?
    <3 Doom

There is nothing but opinion here. Roll a different faction and attempt to produce the same results and bring some actual, non-partial information for us to digest and comment on intelligently.
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they were organized and disciplined like BoD then EP would have won the campaign a week ago.
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You have to remember that there are a lot of guilds who play in specific times due to member availability. Invictus, for example, may have 3-4 people who are on around the clock, but we are quite a small guild and are only able to raid with full strength 2-3 times a week. This is due to people's work and school schedules, and other activities they may have. While pug organization is important, it's not many peoples' faults that they're not available almost at all times to lead EP to victory. While I'm glad we are winning, I give credit to all the EP players, no matter how often or what timezone they play in.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to remember that there are a lot of guilds who play in specific times due to member availability. Invictus, for example, may have 3-4 people who are on around the clock, but we are quite a small guild and are only able to raid with full strength 2-3 times a week. This is due to people's work and school schedules, and other activities they may have. While pug organization is important, it's not many peoples' faults that they're not available almost at all times to lead EP to victory. While I'm glad we are winning, I give credit to all the EP players, no matter how often or what timezone they play in.

Yeah pretty much this. It's really good to have such and active and campaign dedicated Pick up guild to consistently contest the map. While this is something I am sure all EP are appreciative of, I feel it's also to be expected. I feel that since launch the pick up groups have always been the backbone of factions akin to an infantry division making up the bulk of a military with the other guilds adding levels on top of that.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    EP can't function without cannabis. But just like their namesake, one day they will all be up in smoke. And Snoop Dogg won't mind it one bit.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kush is pretty feared by almost all NPCs and doors in Cyrodiil. No one else, though.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen Kush really do anything besides just zerg down undefended resources all day

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kush alt account maybe?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is Pact Militia still alive?
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t know what platform this is referring to or what Kush since there’s multiple.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well to answer your question Most of the Weaker EP PuGs do depend on Kush to get ap and to survive because,

-Kush runs the largest EP raid of Vivec
    _kush invites pugs from zone so they are dependent on Kush.
    -alot of fake ep small mans and 1vXers surf them for the free offensive TICK AP
    -you guys are the only ep who actually sieges keeps competently (20/20), everyone else faction zergs on top of each other until people put down siege
    -Pact militia is gone and i see alot of former PM people in your raids. because PM is gone is there is no large zerg so you guys are the only one.

in short despite your raid being squishy, pug-like and EXTREMELY susceptible to Vicious Death, you guys are very well at taking keeps and giving ap in the form of O-ticks to your faction. Ep prolly wouldnt have won a couple of campaigns without yall :) Thats why the ep pugs depend on you.

• Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Is Pact Militia still alive?

They're "farming" Shor's Alessia bridge with a scroll when AD has 1 bar population :smile:
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I've seen, Kush is running organized most of the day. Because Cyrodiil score is a 24/7 thing, any group running most of the day will have a big impact on the faction's score. Kush just happens to be pretty effective at pug-wrangling over a long period of time.

And for that, I tip my hat to Kush. I've done pug-wrangling and it is not easy to get pugs to focus on the same keep or properly siege when they get there or to handle being defeated well. Kush seems to do this very well and I admire that about their guild.
  • Hecker777
    Hecker777
    ✭✭✭
    I think any PuG wrangling group is going to be a big benefit for any faction. It gets all the less experienced players and aolo players together to form a main force of foot soldiers. It's because of groups like Kush that small groups and the more disciplined higher end groups can do what they do because enemy attention is focused on whatever the main mass of bodies is doing
    No class CC and I don't run a gap closer...so yeah if you streak away from me I'll probably bird spam you WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??
    Outrider of Vokundein-Vice PvP Officer- Member of Legend Gaming
    Officer- Eastmarch Trade Company
    Officer- Order of the Bear
    Core- Fear is Failure

DK Tank - Stam Sorc DPS - Stam Warden PvP DPS- Mag DK PvP DPS
    690+ CP PC NA
  • Fyaal
    Fyaal
    ✭✭✭
    271.gif
    Fyaal - EP Stam DK Grand Overlord
    Invictus
    Nexus Haxus
    Hijinx
    IR
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been in PvP this patch mostly for irl reasons, but I've had plenty of run ins with Kush.

Doom and I have this thing where if he sees me, he'll direct everyone in the immediate area to go hunt me down. Then I try to kill him and get in a bag or two before the red flood overwhelms me, and he'll bag me if his raid kills me first... or if he gets revived after I'm dead. He's gotten better at shielding, so my window for victory keeps shrinking, but I think I'm still in the lead!

But on a more serious note, any time you have a guild running more than half the day for 3 straight months going for objectives, their impact on the score is going to be noticeable.
    Edited by Drummerx04 on November 20, 2017 10:58PM
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can really tell they are popular with the more casual objective focused pugs. Someone tried to get into a kush pug group in AD zone chat once lol.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't really get the Kush bashing either because how they run their guild provides so many benefits to EP. They help smaller groups all the time with taking keeps and are always around when we need to take our own keeps back. They also provide newer players and less consistent players with a group to run with to test out the PVP waters so to speak.

Ms. Masterham thanks you Kush!

@ElizabethInTamriel
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fyaal wrote: »
    271.gif

*** beautiful
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice
  • Nihilos
    Nihilos
    ✭✭✭
    They are terrible. They excel at taking resources and keeps on the far ends of the map and nothing else. They wipe to almost everything, especially oils. One of their raid leads calls out BAD GUARDS.

Since winning the campaign is virtually meaningless, their contributions to victory by 24/7 pvdooring and pug wrangling are also meaningless. You can’t even say that they contribute by teaching newer players— garbage cans teaching new players will just make more garbage cans.
  • Nihilos
    Nihilos
    ✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    Kush is pretty feared by almost all NPCs and doors in Cyrodiil. No one else, though.

It almost makes me want to play AD again so I can farm them
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nihilos wrote: »
    They are terrible. They excel at taking resources and keeps on the far ends of the map and nothing else. They wipe to almost everything, especially oils. One of their raid leads calls out BAD GUARDS.

Since winning the campaign is virtually meaningless, their contributions to victory by 24/7 pvdooring and pug wrangling are also meaningless. You can’t even say that they contribute by teaching newer players— garbage cans teaching new players will just make more garbage cans.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel, lol
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Nihilos
    Nihilos
    ✭✭✭
    Drummerx04 wrote: »

Why don't you tell us how you really feel, lol

https://youtu.be/ierCLIodtkQ
  • NobleGuardian
    NobleGuardian
    ✭✭✭
    Kush is legit the Meme of EP kind of like BOD or CN on DC and DOMDOM and CoH on AD everyone has their meme guilds lol
    Edited by NobleGuardian on November 21, 2017 7:16PM
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    From a faction perspective, it is better to have a guild like Kush that is willing to put points on the campaign scoreboard by capturing and defending real estate. Guilds that farm AP in a distant keep/outpost/resource contribute very little for their faction on the campaign scoreboard.
  • ZOS_MattL
    ZOS_MattL
    ✭✭✭
    We are closing this thread as it has become inflammatory and combative.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.