The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tried to get back into the game but can't -need help

teiselaise
teiselaise
✭✭✭
Soooo, I have never been able to play eso continuesly for years and years, always been taking a lot of breaks here and there, but it has often been quite smooth getting back, but now im not sure if I can :|

first of, yes, I want to get back in, I love the game and I don't feel finished at all.

Ok, so my problem is that when I return, Im unsure of what to do... I recall trying to get a shacklebreaker set and a valkyn shoulder for my magblade (pvp) I don't think any of those are good to pursue since the valkyn is rng=I have every shoulder except that, dlc and scourge, i also tried getting that but without luck, and the other set, simply requires me to get into a new community, witch I like to take my time with.

Does anyone have any experience or tips regarding this?
Argonian masterrace
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do you want build advice or how to get in a guild I’m not sure what ur asking?
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d suggest heading to YouTube to get some build ideas, look around on the guild recruitment forum section and just start playing. Lone Wolf Help is a good guild to get started in, I also like Angry Unicorn Traders is they have spots.
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    Ty both of you, I'm actually not quite sure what im looking for, vapirko good idea looking in the recruitment forums, I'll check it out ty
    Argonian masterrace