The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Redeem code

Bevik
Bevik
✭✭✭✭
Hey all,

So I was so "smart" and I managed to redeem the 2nd ESO code I bought on the same account I have since April. Thought it might give me an option to setup a 2nd password or some option so I can link 2 codes/games together but not, so I just can't redeem the code anymore with a different e-mail/registration. Maybe don't let to redeem more than 1 code on 1 account? (suggestion)

Is there any way to get the code working again? Of course I can prove I bought the 1st, 2nd account, I even have my 3rd but that's on Xbox One. The 1st account I'm actually using since April that's a Steam one, the 2nd account I tried to redeem, a normal Windows PC one bought from Gamersgate(Zenimax approved).

So what should/can I do? I'm sure I need to contact with the support team somehow. Couldn't find any option among the ticket creating which match to my problem.

Regards
Edited by Bevik on November 20, 2017 7:53PM
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully I found how to create a ticket for my problem.

My ticket reference #:171120-001776
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bevik wrote: »
    Hey all,

So I was so "smart" and I managed to redeem the 2nd ESO code I bought on the same account I have since April.

I think you might know this now, but you should have set up a new account and then redeemed the code on that account.

What makes me puzzled is how you used a regular PC code on a Steam Account.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Bevik wrote: »
    Hey all,

So I was so "smart" and I managed to redeem the 2nd ESO code I bought on the same account I have since April.

I think you might know this now, but you should have set up a new account and then redeemed the code on that account.

What makes me puzzled is how you used a regular PC code on a Steam Account.

Well yeah, I know it now.
    I did not redeem the code on Steam, i did it on this site because as far as I know you still need account here even if you are using Steam. I might be wrong tho. I have account here for forums, tickets etc, it's good to have. Well I have 2 accounts now but I can't do anything with the new one as I can't redeem the code again.
    Edited by Bevik on November 20, 2017 8:39PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have two accounts, then you should have two logins? IF that is the case, run the game and use the second login you use for the second account.

Although, being your first game is the Steam Edition, you might need to have an install that is not in the Steam Wrapper to be able to use the login you created here. There is a way to copy all the files so you don't have to download it twice. But you will be juggling the two installs, including updates and addons.

Wow, if that is the case, glad I avoided Steam for this game.

Let me know.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't necessarily need 2 logins for 2 accounts. You can create as many accounts as you want even without redeeming a single game code. That is why I'm without an active 2nd login.
    Edited by Bevik on November 21, 2017 8:36AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Bevik

We have sent you a PM to follow up regarding your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post