Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will I be able to play ESO on Xbox ever again?

Krayzie
Krayzie
✭✭✭✭✭
Been a week since CWC, still infinite load screens everywhere, can't even do randoms
I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol I thought it was going to be one of the banned ones xD
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »

NAH, but it's pretty much like I'm banned, my entire guild cancelled ESO+ and several others cancelled their cards in order to get the next months crowns free L0L
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Krayzie wrote: »
    Mureel wrote: »

NAH, but it's pretty much like I'm banned, my entire guild cancelled ESO+ and several others cancelled their cards in order to get the next months crowns free L0L

Yeah I made a new rule: if game lags out or crash so bad that it kicks me from the game; that's me done with the game for the day.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been in Cyro, but haven't had one loading screen yet.

PvE / BG etc

Out of interest have you cleared the local save game cache and done. A full hard power down shut down since patch?

I never seem to get these issues and always do that every patch, I'm sure its coincidnece as everyone is moaning about these screens. I'll go try Cyro too
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pop in cyrodil crisis on ps4 Is dead as *** since the update. Every time I for die in cyrodil the loaf screen sticks and I have to reset.
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pop in cyrodil crisis on ps4 Is dead as *** since the update. Every time I for die in cyrodil the loaf screen sticks and I have to reset.

People in cyrodil clockwork city. F auto correct.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

PvE / BG etc

Out of interest have you cleared the local save game cache and done. A full hard power down shut down since patch?

I never seem to get these issues and always do that every patch, I'm sure its coincidnece as everyone is moaning about these screens. I'll go try Cyro too

I've done all of that and completely re-installed my game on both console and external hard drive. This isn't an issue the player can troubleshoot. Someone touched the spaghetti code and needs to fix it.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

PvE / BG etc

lol you must work for Zenimax with that top of the line advice, seriously, go in the Xbox technical support forum you are literally qualified for a job position.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soon
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had less than 5 loading screens since the xbox one x use....but the system seems unrelated to the issue.

While it doesn't hurt to do certain things, the only suggestion I can make is to stop using your xbox one (all models) in the instant on mode and maybe if using an external HD, ensure its waaaay faster than the internal HD. Other than that, its all ZOS related
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had less than 5 loading screens since the xbox one x use....but the system seems unrelated to the issue.

While it doesn't hurt to do certain things, the only suggestion I can make is to stop using your xbox one (all models) in the instant on mode and maybe if using an external HD, ensure its waaaay faster than the internal HD. Other than that, its all ZOS related

gg
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t use instant on and have constant load screens in cyrodiil. I quit eso until they fix it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware of the issue players are currently experiencing with long loading screens. There is now a centralized thread for discussing this issue and posting details that will help us in finding a resolution. Please post further discussion in the thread linked below. This thread is now being closed.

Main Thread for Long Loading Screens
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.