Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Changed the leader of the guild because it was banned

maxrider
maxrider
Soul Shriven
Please give me a leader in the "Wolna Kompania" guild because the leader has been banned, which makes it impossible to manage it. I want to develop the guilds further, but in order to do so I have to have the possibility of management.

p. s.
I apologise for my weak English.
Maxrider
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too late now but for my main guild i made a new role that has full rights, exactly the same as the guild leader, and assigned it to a guild mate.

Just in case something goes wrong, that person can still manage the guild ...
    shades.gif
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Can yi guys help this fellow out?
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why not just send a letter to each member and tell them you are creating a new guild and they need contact you by whisper to let them join.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you find yourself in a Guild whose Guild Leader is no longer active, you are invited to elect one member of your guild to contact our Customer Support team so that we can assist further.

Each case will be investigated individually, and Game Masters will take appropriate actions to match each specific situation.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post