Moment of Reckoning is Recruiting Active Players!

JadedGreenQueen
Moment of Reckoning is a Social Guild, meaning our main focus is social interaction between our members. The guild was created with the premise that members could have a place to go for help with anything in the game that may require a group or just a little help from a friend or two to complete a difficult quest. Everyone is welcome here from the beginners to the more experienced players (we've got both). We have something for everyone! We hold events each week to encourage our members to group up and get to know each other! Our hope is that we can find members who are willing to attend the events on a regular basis, and maybe even become friends, and eventually an ESO family! :)

While we have members from many different time zones, our most active time is in the evenings. We'd love to have members active at all times of the day so that those early risers or those who work later in the day have others to play with and maybe even host guild events during the early hours as well! Some examples of our events are a monthly 50/50 Raffle, PvP, Skyshard hunting to level up skills, Lorebook hunting to level up the Mages Guild (let's be honest, that is no fun alone!), zone completions for all of you completionists out there, daily dungeon pledges, and weekly trials to help get gear for players. We currently have a Veteran Trial progression team (with a full roster), and would love to be able to form a second (or even third) team in the future! Our social (or normal) trials are open to all members who are level 50 or above. We also have dungeon/pledge teams for anyone who may be interested in having a set team to run with on a daily basis and progress through the harder dungeons together! Anyone who is interested in Trials/Dungeon teams can fill out an application here (not required for those just wanting a social space to enjoy the game with others): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeF4jVGzzBworxwtTBLDkJeRC4tP-8aUyyDN2cUEI20YUYWsw/viewform

We highly encourage communication between our members and we now require all members to use Discord. This is where you can find all information on: raffles, events, trials, dungeons, help with characters (builds) or roles (healing, tanking, Stamina or Magicka DPS), crafting, as well as off topic discussions (music, food, other games)! We'd love to see our Discord become active with members rsvping to events (the way to rank up in the guild), asking for help when needed, and just forming long-lasting friendships!

If any of the above sounds good to you (and you have a positive attitude, and like to have fun), please feel free to reply below with your Gamer Tag and we will get you an invite to the guild ASAP. Alternatively you may send a message on Xbox Live or in game to GT: Jade of Time, or add me on Discord: Jade of Time#6196, to request and invitation. You may also check us out on Facebook! https://m.facebook.com/morguild. We look forward to meeting you and getting to know you in game and on Discord!
Edited by JadedGreenQueen on November 21, 2017 5:19PM
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what vet trials does your guild run? i have a stam dk and stamplar and interested in joining
  • JadedGreenQueen
    Currently our Vet trials team is full, but we are progressing through the Craglorn trials with hopes of moving on to the harder trials in the near future.
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was mostly looking for a vet trials guild, but thanks anyways
  • Darkyano
    Darkyano
    Soul Shriven
    One of your officers/gm PMed me on reddit, invite please?

FWIW; Currently a 135CP Dark Elf Magika Sorcerer. Also have 50 skill in Blacksmithing, Clothing, Woodworking and provisioning... At least 3 slots researched on each respective crafting skill too, and climbing.
  • JadedGreenQueen
    Darkyano wrote: »
    One of your officers/gm PMed me on reddit, invite please?

FWIW; Currently a 135CP Dark Elf Magika Sorcerer. Also have 50 skill in Blacksmithing, Clothing, Woodworking and provisioning... At least 3 slots researched on each respective crafting skill too, and climbing.

What is your Gamer Tag so I can get you an invite?!
  • JadedGreenQueen
    Still looking for active players to fill our roster!
  • Efaya13
    Efaya13
    Invite TINKxxxA18xxx :smile: Please and thanks!
  • beatnok
    beatnok
    Soul Shriven
    hey, i'm interested in this! cp 80 stam nb, gamer tag is beatnok