The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question regarding the humble monthly early unlock

Souls
Souls
Soul Shriven
I already own ESO+Morrowind DLC for PC, but not on steam, and was wondering if I get the humble monthly early unlock will I be able to use the stuff (750 crowns, 15 days of ESO+, pet) for the account I already have, and will I keep being able to use the Morrowind DLC for steam? I'm assuming yes for the second question, since I believe the Morrowind DLC is connected to my ESO account, but not sure about the first question, just looking for clarification, hoping anyone has information.
  • deleted210304-002304
    deleted210304-002304
    ✭✭✭✭
    It depends on if you receive the bonuses in the form of a separate redeemable code that you can use on your current account (which I don't think would be the case). ZOS and Steam accounts are strictly separate so unfortunately you can't transfer any steam version purchases to a non-Steam account.
    Edited by deleted210304-002304 on November 17, 2017 1:14PM