The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Roar of Alkosh Minor Slayer not functioning

Sargentwilko51
Sargentwilko51
✭✭✭
I will update this post with a video this evening, but when using the Roar of Alkosh set, the 3 pc bonus of minor slayer is not functioning.

This was tested by equipping 3 pc Vicious Ophidian, recording damage numbers, replacing 1 pc VO with 1 pc Alkosh (to keep all stats except the slayer consistent) and the damage dropped.

When equipping 3 pc Alkosh (activating the minor slayer set bonus), the damage remains the same as 1 Alkosh, 2 VO.

This is on PS4 NA. It has not been functioning since at least the Morrowind release.

Again, video to be posted soon.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @Talvorian A video would definitely help. We took a quick look and weren't able to reproduce, so we'll keep an eye out for the additional info.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yaPSKsS.jpg

Just jumped on PTS (cant test what I dont have on live). New (khajiit, warden) template character without anything (skills, passives, equipment, cp, ...) other than specified gear. Just took it out of box and equipped, no enchanting or improving. Used fists on 3M dummy.

Cant offer video or any proof it happens on live too. Was done after today's PTS maintenance

//edit: for clarification, tried it on random mob in group dungeon and the damage was same as on dummy (491 with serpent, 468 with alkosh)
    Edited by SodanTok on November 15, 2017 11:05PM
  • Sargentwilko51
    Sargentwilko51
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

As promised (although much later than i wanted...) a video showing the issue. In the video, you can see me on a target dummy, starting with 3 VO jewels, then removing one VO for 1 alkosh, then 3 alkosh. I also show my chanracter sheet were all stats do not move.

You will see the damage drop when the minor slayer from VO is removed and the damage does not increase when the minor slayer from alkosh is added.

The video ends with me re-equiping VO and validating that the damage does increase.

https://youtu.be/fc2-m2WafhY