The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Delete my forum account. I have nothing further to say.

Yarlenzey
Yarlenzey
✭✭✭✭
Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

For new forums account invitations, your request has been received. This ticket will be set to solved and a new forums invitation will be sent to you within 48 hours.

Please allow 48 hours for your invitation to arrive, check your spam/junk folders, then reply back and let us know if you still have not received your invite.

If you are contacting us because you need to update your existing forums account username, please reply back with three new usernames in order of preference.

To assist with the username change, please keep the following in mind when selecting a new name:

• It must be unique.
• It must contain 3 to 20 characters.
• It may contain alphanumeric [a-z, A-Z, 0-9] characters.
• It cannot contain spaces or punctuation, but an underscore is acceptable.

Please keep in mind that your forums username can only be changed once, so choose wisely!

Kind Regards,
The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Well, I tried.
I got suspenders for saying "Testicular Mass" instead of "Balls". like, rilly.

• ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, I can change my forum Username? Why did I not know this? Doing that right. Something Clavicus Vile.

Oh and if you really want your account gone, you should just spam naked chicks. Works on pretty much every forum.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,
    We'll send you an informational pm in just a bit with further information if this is something you're interested in. Keep in mind however that this is a permanent action and your account will not be reopened in the situation of a closure.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • Yarlenzey
    Yarlenzey
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheMaster wrote: »
    Wait, I can change my forum Username? Why did I not know this? Doing that right. Something Clavicus Vile.

Oh and if you really want your account gone, you should just spam naked chicks. Works on pretty much every forum.
    Nothing further to say..

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvVVFhUlVPTHZleWpOQy9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to rid yourself of your forum account (assuming have no interest in playing the game anymore, change your password to something long and random.

PS. Don't write it down.
  • Yarlenzey
    Yarlenzey
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_CoriJ wrote: »
    Hey,
    We'll send you an informational pm in just a bit with further information if this is something you're interested in. Keep in mind however that this is a permanent action and your account will not be reopened in the situation of a closure.

Now I see the problem underlying all the other problems here: you're all illiterate.

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yarlenzey wrote: »
    Hey,

Now I see the problem underlying all the other problems here: you're all illiterate.

LMAO. Like we care enough to read the silly SS you posted. We don't care what you think about our posted in here either. Lol
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey,

You still have something to say?
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey I can still post...

well @Yarlenzey ...any thing in particular you'd like to say about why you have nothing to say....
    Edited by geonsocal on November 10, 2017 8:41PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I have your agrees?
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Can I have your agrees?

come on now - everyone knows the agrees are pretty worthless...you can get a lamp post to agree with you...

who knows what the heck the insightfuls can truly mean...

it's really the awesomes you should be coveting...not only did someone agree with what you said - they also thought you were pretty cool saying it...

yeah, I get all my self worth through anonymous social interaction on the internet...

I'm a boss :#
    Edited by geonsocal on November 10, 2017 8:51PM
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Can I have your agrees?

come on now - everyone knows the agrees are pretty worthless...you can get a lamp post to agree with you...

who knows what the heck the insightfuls can truly mean...

it's really the awesomes you should be coveting...not only did someone agree with what you said - they also thought you were pretty cool saying it...

yeah, I get all my self worth through anonymous social interaction on the internet...

I'm a boss :#

NEEDS AGREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheMaster wrote: »

Nothing further to say..

If only that were the case, but sadly it's already been shown to be false. And from someone so incomparably literate, too!
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not even sure what the OP was going for that elicited that response from support.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mh, I guess after the game account is gone one might not need only the forum account anymore.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Yarlenzey
    Yarlenzey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    I'm not even sure what the OP was going for that elicited that response from support.
    My original request to ZOS appears as the title of the discussion. The initial post shows their response.
    If you're still struggling, I didn't want a new username; I still don't. I want this Forum account disabled.
    you're all illiterate.
    this was directed at ZOS.
    They clearly do not understand what "delete my forum account" means.
    See? It's still here...

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you're all illiterate.
    this was directed at ZOS.
    They clearly do not understand what "delete my forum account" means.
    See? It's still here...
    I believe CoriJ's reply was to PM you about closing the account. If they didn't try sending them a message about it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Yarlenzey
    Yarlenzey
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Thank you for your patience while we got back in touch with a reply.

If you are otherwise interested in an account closure please reply to the email response you received to clarify that the issue is not resolved and you will require a closure. It should be stated in your email that any unsatisfactory responses can be reported for a better reply.

Otherwise we suggest opening up a ticket under "Account" > "Forum account" > "Forum Ban Appeal". While this is usually used for bans this should also apply to other forum suspensions including a request for one. You can also open a standard support request by logging into game.

If you already have a ticket pending please be patient for a response and keep in mind that spamming tickets will slow down the process for response.

The reason this message is also featured as a warning is for rude commentary on your thread. While we understand you are unhappy with your service experience and no longer want your forum account please be sure to still follow forum rules.

Unlike the suggestion in the thread a forum ban is not a satisfactory method for an account closure. While a ban from the forums does not affect your game account it also does not reflect well on your game account history.

Thanks"

@ZOS_CoriJ

Do what you like.

I do not want to participate anymore.
    I also won't be doing any of this *** *** outlined in your response.

I simply asked you close the forum account. I am *** STUNNED at how you could *** up such a simple request, so comprehensively. No wonder the game is mess.

I accept no further responsibility for anything posted under this username.
    Edited by Yarlenzey on November 11, 2017 3:43PM

• ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I do not want to participate anymore.
    I also won't be doing any of this *** *** outlined in your response.

I simply asked you close the forum account. I am *** STUNNED at how you could *** up such a simple request, so comprehensively. No wonder the game is mess.

Just stop logging in. Simple as that. Unless you're such a spiteful little person that cant control themselves, just stop coming here.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well OP is clearly special.

Could just leave, like a rational person who doesn't want to be somewhere.

Instead, insulting folks and causing a ruckus and acting like a bratty child.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Resfeber
    Resfeber
    ✭✭✭
    They could've also just... you know. Did what was asked if he really wanted it that badly.
    No accounting for foolish behavior.
    Resfeber (n.): the restless race of the traveler's heart before the journey begins, when anxiety and anticipation are tangled together; a travel fever that can manifest as an illness.
    [Jan '14 Beta Tester]
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resfeber wrote: »
    They could've also just... you know. Did what was asked if he really wanted it that badly.
    No accounting for foolish behavior.
    They said they would PM him about it. The post but Cori is right there, just the OP decided to kick off and throw insults rather than calmly reply to the PM and say "yes I am sure".
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck with that one!

The only thing I can see this leading to is a permanent game ban.