Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cross-eyed after update

Khrogo
Khrogo
✭✭✭
I’m on Xbox. Since the latest update my Breton and Redguard toons are cross-eyed. At first, I thought I was imagining it, but now I can’t unsee it. One of my eyes is looking in the wrong direction. Wondering if anyone else is similarly affected?
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lol
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khrogo wrote: »
    I’m on Xbox. Since the latest update my Breton and Redguard toons are cross-eyed. At first, I thought I was imagining it, but now I can’t unsee it. One of my eyes is looking in the wrong direction. Wondering if anyone else is similarly affected?

@Khrogo
    All I could think of was you logging on and seeing this at character select:
    cross-eyed-steve-buscemi.jpg
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Parvati_OAC
    Parvati_OAC
    ✭✭
    Yes I hope they fix this annoying bug.
    GT: Crutchboy1
    Xbox One - NA Server

Neia Coralei 50 // Stamina Nightblade
    Parvati Shallowe 50 // Stamina Warden
    Dask'omir 50 // Magica Nightblade
    Stormey 50 // Magica Templar
    Reftlin 50 // Magica Sorcerer
    Jho'zaine 50 // Stamina Templar
    K'iera 50 // Stamina Dragon Knight
    Z'andor // Stamina Sorcerer
    A'rtemsia 50 // Magica Dragon Knight

CP: 750
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is even more awesome then the frowns face bug from not so long ago!
  • Khrogo
    Khrogo
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for confirming this, everyone. I’m not going crazy. And, Storymaster, that Steve Buscemi pic is just too perfect. XD
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pictured this....

south-park-s04e12c02-ms-choksondik-16x9.jpg?quality=0.8
    NA PS4
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was picturing something along the lines of Marty Feldman as Igor.
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • Resfeber
    Resfeber
    ✭✭✭
    Pictures or it didnt happen.
    Resfeber (n.): the restless race of the traveler's heart before the journey begins, when anxiety and anticipation are tangled together; a travel fever that can manifest as an illness.
    [Jan '14 Beta Tester]
  • Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox. I have 2 Bretons that went cross eyed. My redguard is fine tho.
    Hope they fix it soon.
  • JahneeO
    JahneeO
    ✭✭✭
    My nord looks that way as well.
  • MasterLenman
    MasterLenman
    ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed this cross-eye thing while creating a new redguard. It's worse the further the camera is away from the character, and disappears when viewing only the face.
    Possibly related: the same redguard character has a bald spot on her head when viewed from behind and zoomed out, like a line of skin in the middle of her hair (see magnified screenshot below, left). This also disappears when zoomed in (screenshot, right).
    qc7eVZx.jpg
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This reminds me of the glitch in swtor where your characters head disappeared but you could still see the floating eyeballs. xD
  • Parvati_OAC
    Parvati_OAC
    ✭✭

I noticed this cross-eye thing while creating a new redguard. It's worse the further the camera is away from the character, and disappears when viewing only the face.
    Possibly related: the same redguard character has a bald spot on her head when viewed from behind and zoomed out, like a line of skin in the middle of her hair (see magnified screenshot below, left). This also disappears when zoomed in (screenshot, right).
    qc7eVZx.jpg

This line of skin on the center of the head is also happening on my Breton. I noticed this shortly after the cross eyed bug.

Xbox One - NA Server

• AbysmalGhul
    AbysmalGhul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My healer looks crossed eyed until I zoom in on her and then she's fine, but yeah....she wears a helmet and rides the short bus until further notice.
  • Parvati_OAC
    Parvati_OAC
    ✭✭
    Looks like after the last patch, I’m not seeing the cross eyes anymore. Maybe because they reverted some of the texturing (I read in the patch notes). Unless a hotfix went in, really tired of seeing my characters with horrible expressions.
    Xbox One - NA Server

• IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, there were a few Ninja fixes in the last update that weren't mentioned in the patch notes: the coldharbor black lost its green tint again and the lore library regarding the new motifs now works correctly.