The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issue since cwc

keepero
keepero
✭✭
I keep getting infinite load screens in cyrodil after I die and try to resurrect anywhere be it a forward camp or a keep since the the new patch. I have to exit completely out of the game which is very annoying.
  • xSylvanasWindrunner
    Can confirm this, Cyrodill is unplayable getting stuck in infinite loading screens when traveling, this also happens in random loading screens in locations like Craglorn ect.

Can also confirm this is happening to 2 of my friends as well, we tried to play PVP together and all got the infinite loading screen, tried to hard reset Xbox came back and we all still had the exact same problem, since CWC a lot of issues with loading screens, unplayable right now.
    Edited by xSylvanasWindrunner on November 7, 2017 10:13PM
  • keepero
    keepero
    ✭✭
    Well I can't even resurrect in pve areas either without the infinite load screens so that's great. It works if I use a soulstone but if I wayshrine I get the infinite loading

• Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happened when I was riding my mount. Random load screen popped up then I had to relogs.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    These load screens are ridiculous and don't end.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • xSylvanasWindrunner
    And its not only in cyrodill, It happened to me many times in regular areas just using a wayshrine.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This is an issue we are actively investigating on all platforms in both PvP and PvE areas. As there is already another thread regarding this issue here, we are going to close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.