The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Stam DK!

RABIDxWOLVERINE
RABIDxWOLVERINE
✭✭✭✭
0oftyb4q55fm.png

Hello all,

I just wanted to share my character with you because I have no one else to share it with lol. If I told my wife she'd look at me blankly and say "Ok? I care why?". So heres a little background. I run an Imperial Stam DK and I just got all my gear finally and improved all that I could and I finally got the 5 Star rating which I'm super stoked about and excited to share with y'all. I'm running 5 pieces of Twice fanged Serpent, 4 or 5 pieces of Hundings Rage depending on bar (DW on Front and Bow on back), and 2 pieces of Selenes and I have made everything gold except my jewelry I have blue TFS and now I will begin trying to get purple. I'm working on getting Velidreth next also but for the moment I'm happy.

In the picture I have my witches fest garb on. I have the Nordic Warrior costume with the Thicketman mask and I have dyed them with a Halloween dye pack. What do you think?

Also what do you think of my stats, are they decent? Pictured I have just my base stats with Igneous Weapons (I Think that's the morph) and a weapon crit potion activated.

I'm excited to get your feedback. I'm very happy with what I have finally accomplished. It took awhile but I finally broke out of my shell found a cool guild and am now working on improving my play and doing harder content. I never thought I would do trials or vet dungeons but I am now. Last weekend I completed nSO, nAA, and nHR. I know they are only normal but I feel accomplished. Now its time to get better!
Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats! thanks for sharing!! thats a really good spot in terms of weapon dmg - what do you use besides hundings to get that much?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    congrats! thanks for sharing!! thats a really good spot in terms of weapon dmg - what do you use besides hundings to get that much?

I'm running 5x Twice Fanged Serpent 4/5x Hundings, and 2x Selenes. I have another photo of mid battle in Spindleclutch with a random group with my weapon damage over 6325. Ill post the picture. Not sure what all the buffs were at the time but I think I'm getting nice damage output from this build.

Shoutout to @Alcast for putting this on his site as I was really struggling to get good DPS output.

Not sure why I cant make the pic like the last one but it is what it is I suppose. Thanks for your feedback!
    Edited by RABIDxWOLVERINE on November 7, 2017 8:24PM
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!