Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Trials: Pet Sorcs

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Adjusted the following Trial encounters to be more forgiving against player character pets:
The Warrior
Vashai and S'Kinrai
Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten

In case you don't read patch notes... today was just awesome.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this is a good change. Thanks ZoS
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Not to get greedy, but would it be possible to also remove pets as valid targets for chain lightning on vAA Mage, they currently get our group members killed. Also the pets die to every world shaper on vSO Serpent. Basically these are 2 more trial bosses where pets cannot currently be used effectively. Thanks
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    finally, hated when pet died to pillar explosion and prayer phase on twins. nice changes
  • Raghul
    Raghul
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Not to get greedy, but would it be possible to also remove pets as valid targets for chain lightning on vAA Mage, they currently get our group members killed. Also the pets die to every world shaper on vSO Serpent. Basically these are 2 more trial bosses where pets cannot currently be used effectively. Thanks

Yes please, this really need to happen :)
    Aeg4n

The Flawless Conqueror
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great but what does it mean then? Is it ok now to use pets in those fights ? And what about aa final boss which was usually the biggest concern for pets?
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda think mazzatum totem should be looked at two. I am fine but I can't imagine it's okay for others especially those trying to heal at lower levels.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also was told you can stack on pets... scamps for vAA to reslove that issue, but only use twlight so that isn't my forte.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well pets attack, so they are automatically targets too!

with up to 2 pets per char you can extend your group from 12 players to 36 attackers,
    so don´t mind me being somewhat sceptic to such requests made.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »

well pets attack, so they are automatically targets too!

with up to 2 pets per char you can extend your group from 12 players to 36 attackers,
    so don´t mind me being somewhat sceptic to such requests made.

Well if you we're familiar with issue then you realize they are being discriminated or forced to change something there so there's an issue be it design or tatactics.
    Edited by Tasear on October 31, 2017 8:53AM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Also was told you can stack on pets... scamps for vAA to reslove that issue, but only use twlight so that isn't my forte.

I also heard that but I have seen some group that are still reluctant to do that :/
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear Asylum Sanctorum is also harsh on pets, but it may be okay. Not sure.
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is a nice change :smiley: Anything that will give me more players for trials I am happy for.

Edited because I missed my emoji quota.
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on November 1, 2017 9:51PM
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    I hear Asylum Sanctorum is also harsh on pets, but it may be okay. Not sure.

I did vet with the scamp and did not notice any problems. They may have gotten their own small AoEs from the last boss, but there is plenty of room for everyone to spread out. Have not attempted hard mode yet though.

Please share if you find something else going on with pets in Asylum.