The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

As a stamden

• Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    I play all classes atm depending on what My group needs. Please tell me of My mind set? I mean i dont think a good place to balance classes from is just Making things up or mentioning something completly unrelated like implosion or leap.

For me subterania can stay as it is but for one of the best bursts and also aoe combos/skills u have to give something up. Not match it with best ulti gen, aoe defile, absorb and strong class heals. So something needs to be toned down or other stam builds need more group utility.
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jawasa wrote: »
    I play all classes atm depending on what My group needs. Please tell me of My mind set? I mean i dont think a good place to balance classes from is just Making things up or mentioning something completly unrelated like implosion or leap.

For me subterania can stay as it is but for one of the best bursts and also aoe combos/skills u have to give something up. Not match it with best ulti gen, aoe defile, absorb and strong class heals. So something needs to be toned down or other stam builds need more group utility.

I see what your saying but I compared the implosion combo as a example of there are many combos that fall into the 1.1 to 2 secs burst you see from a stam warden