The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Soultrap

Derra
Derra
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
How long does it take for ZOS to fix soultrap breaking cloak with every tick of dmg?
<Noricum>
I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I will get flamed but... Did you bug report it?

Also bug report forums.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I honestly never thought I would see a nerf Soul Trap thread
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toast_STS wrote: »
    I honestly never thought I would see a nerf Soul Trap thread

It´s not about nerfing it - it´s about fixing a dot that breaks cloak.
    Turelus wrote: »
    I know I will get flamed but... Did you bug report it?

Also bug report forums.

On live and on pts.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for some reason all the bugs related to cloak get ignored and 6 months latter on the PTS patch notes you will find a "fixed several abilities breaking cloak" but nothing gets really fixed, they fix 1 ability and break 3 more.

At this point i already give up reporting cloak bugs.
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is the only positive thing of this skill , so pls don't ask a fix for it xD
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MirkoZ wrote: »
    It doesn't matter the skill is *** broken it's like it deals oblivion damage and every hit you take while affected by it is tranfered into oblivion damage aswell.
    It's a bug that needs to be removed just like all other bugs
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's soul trap again?
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    It doesn't matter the skill is *** broken it's like it deals oblivion damage and every hit you take while affected by it is tranfered into oblivion damage aswell.

I heard of the pulling NBs, but not that it turns every hit into oblivion damage? That seems mad.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wait wut? If you put soul trap on someone then anything you do is oblivion dmg?
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »

Tested on NPC, doesn't seem so. Stuff still crit and was affected by sp. Maybe it goes through shields with soul trap on.

Requires further testing.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    pieratsos wrote: »

Tested on NPC, doesn't seem so. Stuff still crit and was affected by sp. Maybe it goes through shields with soul trap on.

Requires further testing.

that was just an example how op the Thing is. it doesn't actually do that
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It doesn't matter the skill is *** broken it's like it deals oblivion damage and every hit you take while affected by it is tranfered into oblivion damage aswell.This was just how it would work if it was bugged against shields

• ConstanKar
    ConstanKar
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I've reported it myself too but I don't expect a fix for some months. I guess our favorite khajiit DK on Ad will still spam it.
    Best leecher EU
    The one and only Älg
    Nikel belongs to the Pact!