Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

WINNERS! The BBC's Witches Fest Costume Contest!

• feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    Very nice contest :) Can one participant upload two entries?

I would like to know that as well, especially for people playing on multiple servers.
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Fischblut @feyii Yes you can enter more than once, but can only win one prize.
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • babybean
    babybean
    Soul Shriven
    3z54Gdi.jpg

spooky and artsy fartsy :blush: my mom said I nailed it!
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My entry from a few days ago: who says you can't dine with the Blackfeather Court (that is if your into eyeballers, you know, because crows & ravens eat eyeballs.)

gfzaom6xwnoy.png
    Edited by Skullstachio on October 30, 2017 2:31AM
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • 0utLaw
    0utLaw
    ✭✭✭
    Burn baby burn! Disco inferno! V7lJtj9.png
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Entry deadline is TONIGHT! (10/31 11:59PM EDT). Get those photos in!
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • Geroken777
    Geroken777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wishing good luck to all!
    The self-righteous shall choke on their sanctimony.
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just over **2** hours left to submit your photos!
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    **90 Minutes** left to get your entry in!!
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *ONE HOUR* left to submit your Halloween/Witches Fest photo to win epic prizes!
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    !!! LAST CALL !!! 30 Minutes to enter the contest and then voting starts!

www.BBCGuild.com/witches
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    59ed34e868e2e-voting-page-top-2017a.png

VOTING HAS BEGUN in The BBC's 3rd Annual Witches Festival / Halloween Costume Contest!

Check out the EPIC entries. YOUR VOTES will decide who will win the Grand Prizes below! Good luck to all the contestants!
    www.BBCGuild.com/witches

Voting: 12:01AM EDT 11/1 until 5PM EST 11/5.

HUGE thanks to Zenimax for providing killer prizes including 3 winners of 3,000 Crowns, An Exorcised Coven Cottage, a Shadowghost mount and more!

59ee6e604e705-first-prize.png

59ee709c01cdf-second-prize.png

59ee73ac57adb-third-prize.png

Plus, More Winning!
    4th and 5th Place will each receive a Mudcrab pet.
    We'll also draw 6 *random* Mudcrab pet winners from all entries.

And for our home server only (PC-NA) The BBC will award a random winner ONE MILLION GOLD!

Vote now!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Check last year's winners here
    Check out last year's gallery here
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice, but I want to encourage people to post lighter pics. I automatically avoided many choices because they were too dark to discern details.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • skyhawk002
    skyhawk002
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Halloween

Shameless Plug to Support your local vampire clan.
    http://woobox.com/n7i27b/gallery/keDZJUQjB7o

59f6584739d80-Entry3.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1512116749&Signature=ZipzOYGdgcWCBmO10pALnOLFhbA%3D
  • mirta000b16_ESO
    mirta000b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    120HHYv.jpg

Floating necro-lizard wizard (aka "come to me, you mortal") and I think my dog's butt is joining in on the contest too.

http://woobox.com/n7i27b/gallery/bYEsI25QbJ4

support your local wizard lizard ;)
  • Louei
    Louei
    Soul Shriven
    Khajiit loves all the pictures!
    Here's this one doing some necromancy:

810_59f27e6ef25c5-necromancer.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1512129059&Signature=zIU2Pp0XPzXWDiLFEKq7ZMe3vRw%3D
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
  • Amoeboren
    Amoeboren
    Soul Shriven
    Votes truly appreciated! woobox.com/n7i27b/gallery/D0RMXBgbolQ

Used the skeleton poly-morph together with the Malacath's Wrathful Flame memento.

59f9009e59ef7-Screenshot_20171031_185230.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1512134445&Signature=s1s0cO2nzqzp723%2Bg%2BjN3q%2FtwMU%3D
  • Irriz
    Irriz
    ✭✭
    Couldn't choose from two, so...
    If you like the pics you can help these argonians with some votes love :) And the second one needs some flesh too I think :|

http://woobox.com/n7i27b/gallery/2TYc0U36ln8
    59f20665d9526-Screenshot_20170303_222121.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1511860571&Signature=tc1blQKK5DT5kK02h6M3OxdRLEw%3D

http://woobox.com/n7i27b/gallery/VIF8PppM9go
    59f203bca6be8-Screenshot_20170303_222636.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1512145601&Signature=aaPvr1zp8eBsGVEGPwKxmteRKmI%3D
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My entry: http://woobox.com/n7i27b/gallery/dosf7R95apY

FVbhhdT.jpg

"Your friendly neighbourhood witch is bringing pumpkins* to life and unleashing them in Grahtwood in order to spice things up for All Hallow’s Eve.

*No pumpkins were harmed in the making of this picture!''

Coming up with the decotations was a lot of fun :smiley:
  • Eradrann
    Eradrann
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome photos everyone! Best of luck!

My "wings" are cheesy, but the only thing I could think of... also, sorry for the text, console players are limited with taking photos: http://woobox.com/n7i27b/gallery/VwgNVGnAyEk

59f0de7c9a39a-10-25-2017_11-52-31_AM.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1512161743&Signature=ijPIGvJqozU5etyd7sgddC846Qs%3D

Any fellow comic book nerds recognize him?!
    Xbox Series X - GT: VintageVinyl450 NA Player on the EU Server (always looking for help with dungeon/job dailies)Main - Eradrann, AD, Wood Elf, Bow/Bow Stamblade, 1500+CP
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I feel I gotta share my submissions too!

Either it's a faithful birb servant of Nocturnal
    810_59f825ef4ebf6-birblizard.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1512176547&Signature=pOvRRimpp91G1K8j2xuEbYb3ux0%3D

Or an inquisitive catto (not as spoopy as it is whimsical)
    810_59f826df087e5-apostlepuss.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1512176547&Signature=8iN%2F7xEg8jc%2BU%2BpYwRWKOew%2B2sI%3D
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • 0utLaw
    0utLaw
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by 0utLaw on November 2, 2017 1:05PM
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here are mine:

LVNegKB.png
    http://woobox.com/n7i27b/gallery/RLxDn7EUtaM

GOMpUvG.png
    http://woobox.com/n7i27b/gallery/Yz9aJRA3-fQ

NMZsIlR.png
    http://woobox.com/n7i27b/gallery/sofKItkGdpQ

xMdUiAZ.png
    http://woobox.com/n7i27b/gallery/NOm4lc_3uYQ

@hiyde for some reason the last image doesn't show up on the voting page, but the link I got after uploading it definately works and shows the correct picture.
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    feyii wrote: »
    Here are mine:

@hiyde for some reason the last image doesn't show up on the voting page, but the link I got after uploading it definately works and shows the correct picture.

Fixed! That one was my fault, I thought it was a duplicate upload.
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VOTING ends shortly at 5PM EST - YOUR votes can make the difference for the Grand Prizes - it is CLOSE!

Vote Here: www.BBCGuild.com/witches by 5PM EST!
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    **VOTING HAS ENDED!**

Thanks to everyone who entered and voted! Watch this space - winners will be revealed within the next few days.

-H
  • 0utLaw
    0utLaw
    ✭✭✭
    "...winners will be revealed within the next few days" or WEEKS? o_O
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    0utLaw wrote: »
    "...winners will be revealed within the next few days" or WEEKS? o_O

I'm eagerly waiting the results too!
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologies! This week got away from me IRL.

I am in the process of notifying winners right now - and then I'll post the results here.

Soon! (tm) - as in TODAY :)
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eeuzp6m8ds06.jpg

HERE ARE THE WINNERS of The BBC's 3rd Annual Witches Festival / Halloween Costume Contest!

Congrats to all the winners - see you next year!

HUGE thanks to Zenimax for providing killer prizes including 3 winners of 3,000 Crowns, An Exorcised Coven Cottage, a Shadowghost mount and more!

59ee6e604e705-first-prize.png

bai6eaqdtvf0.jpg

59ee709c01cdf-second-prize.png

lvn1pxjy6n56.jpg

59ee73ac57adb-third-prize.png

11oe3s2syhgv.jpg

4th Prize: Mudcrab Pet!

d0pkuc576eow.jpg

5th Prize: Mudcrab Pet!

s4x0gs894x0d.jpg

Random Drawings - Mudcrab Pet Winners!

@nostrudel (PC-NA)
    SkeletonBuddie (Playstation)
    @Riveano (PC-EU)
    @Alpha-Lupi (Xbox)
    xNASTYxBUTLERx (Xbox)
    @Donhx (PC-NA)

PC-NA Winner of ONE MILLION GOLD from The BBC:
    @Echo_ofDragonfire

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Edited by hiyde on November 12, 2017 4:13PM