Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Website for maintenance – March  20, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March  20, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

heavy armor no pure weapon damage set ? but have spell damage set :( Oo

  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urza1234 wrote: »
    charley222 wrote: »
    i guess is easy to understand Rattlecage but weapon damage http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Rattlecage+Set

    why magicka have heavy armor and spell damage and health but stamina dont have heavy and weapon damage Oo and health , mage have all style of heavy but not stamina warrior Oo heavy can not have weapon and health Oo but mage do Oo

    You are completely unintelligible.

    Its generally easy to spot people who live in places where they dont regularly have to deal with people whos first language is not english.

    Let me help you. He doesnt understan why a magicka heavy sets come in a format that grants spell damage and hp exclusivley whereas there is no equal heavy set for stam builds that offers weapon damage and hp.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brontin wrote: »
    Glorious Defender, Knight-errant's Mail, Knightmare, Sergeant's Mail, and Warrior's Fury all have weapon damage and Health without crit.

    He is asking about a weapon damage version of rattlecage....

    As in
    2 - max health
    3 - weapon damage
    4 - weapon damage
    5 - × (some form of weapon damage increase)

    To which the answer is there isnt one. As far as i can think of off the top of my head anyways.
    Edited by exeeter702 on October 31, 2017 9:32PM
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    Urza1234 wrote: »
    charley222 wrote: »
    i guess is easy to understand Rattlecage but weapon damage http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Rattlecage+Set

    why magicka have heavy armor and spell damage and health but stamina dont have heavy and weapon damage Oo and health , mage have all style of heavy but not stamina warrior Oo heavy can not have weapon and health Oo but mage do Oo

    You are completely unintelligible.

    Its generally easy to spot people who live in places where they dont regularly have to deal with people whos first language is not english.

    Let me help you. He doesnt understan why a magicka heavy sets come in a format that grants spell damage and hp exclusivley whereas there is no equal heavy set for stam builds that offers weapon damage and hp
    .

    Bc it doesn't matter? wo get more HP just set attribute-points or glyphs into HP...it's allways better to have damage stats on armor and get your HP through glyphs/attributes...
    not playing TESO anymore....
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    Brontin wrote: »
    Glorious Defender, Knight-errant's Mail, Knightmare, Sergeant's Mail, and Warrior's Fury all have weapon damage and Health without crit.

    He is asking about a weapon damage version of rattlecage....

    As in
    2 - max health
    3 - weapon damage
    4 - weapon damage
    5 - × (some form of weapon damage increase)

    To which the answer is there isnt one. As far as i can think of off the top of my head anyways.

    Cuz OP, closest would be Night mother's embrace (I'm also gonna wait for the uninformed "but that's medium!" replies in which I'll have a very witty retort)
    Gamer tag: ShenronNacht NA Xbox One
    1000+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destruent wrote: »
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    Urza1234 wrote: »
    charley222 wrote: »
    i guess is easy to understand Rattlecage but weapon damage http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Rattlecage+Set

    why magicka have heavy armor and spell damage and health but stamina dont have heavy and weapon damage Oo and health , mage have all style of heavy but not stamina warrior Oo heavy can not have weapon and health Oo but mage do Oo

    You are completely unintelligible.

    Its generally easy to spot people who live in places where they dont regularly have to deal with people whos first language is not english.

    Let me help you. He doesnt understan why a magicka heavy sets come in a format that grants spell damage and hp exclusivley whereas there is no equal heavy set for stam builds that offers weapon damage and hp
    .

    Bc it doesn't matter? wo get more HP just set attribute-points or glyphs into HP...it's allways better to have damage stats on armor and get your HP through glyphs/attributes...

    The OP isnt arguing that point though. Honestly its pretty marginal, but that doesnt really mean there is any rhyme or reason zoes doesnt add one as there are plenty of other examples of not entirely ideal sets in the game.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    charley222 wrote: »
    i guess everything you dont understand is a troll Oo (i see 2016) i`m not here to talk about build and explain the use of this
    but just showing magicka build have so much more option in this game and have option in heavy armor , stamina dont have , some player stack penetration other player stack other stuff ect ,,, i think is logical Oo in heavy armor i stack weapon damage and health BUT dont have the option , i always look for the equivalent for stamina and magicka but stamina end short if stamina have something good sure magicka next update will have the equivalent best exemple Law of Julianos but is not apply to stamina build


    1- the only heavy armor having pure damage (no Critical) and health= Rattlecage magicka build
    2- the only heavy armor generating Ultimate dps health = Shalk Exoskeleton = magicka build

    your not agree np find the equivalent for both of this armor good luck Oo

    you are correct that not every armor set has exactly the same matching analog between magica and stamina esp if limited to a single weight.

    So what?

    this particular set is not the only one.

    that is not a sign of a problem but of diversity. Sets are not all cookie cutter.

    Whats you next point going to be - that sorcerer does not have an exact equivalent to crystal frags in stamina? or does not have an equivalent to Nb cloak?

    The game is rife with examples where one thing exists in one case but not an exact match in another.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

    First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got to ask, what is the repeated use of "Oo"? I really don't know what it is.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glorious Defender
    Knight-Errant's Mail at 4 pc
    Knightmare is not bad.
    Warrior's Fury if you can stand one slot of max Stam
    Dreugh King Slayer only one slot crit, some good weapon damage everywhere else.

    Warrior's Fury is your best choice for PvP at 5 PC, otherwise go with 4 PC.

    To expect an identical stam equivalent for every mag set is rather extreme. There are not magicka equivalents for all stam sets and certainly not within the HA lines. No reason to expect it.

    Heck, craft Clever Alchemist.
    Really, idk
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dreugh King Slayer is really more of a PvP set, is that right?
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I miss Old strenght of automation with health instead of Crit.

    I know what you mean because I have to switch away from Clever Alchemist now I can't gank with it. But as a stamblade I always crit with cloak, so I don't really need the crit chance.

    The thing about health is that is super easy to just enchant your gear with Health enchantments instead of stamina or redoing your stats.

    So I have this list of gear I am testing atm, however I am a all medium user so its not quite relevent to you.

    In any case. One set that hasn't been mentioned is Twice Born Star.. you get two mundus stones allowing you to choose your bonuses. For example Warrior and serpent for WD and Stam. Yeah you get a magicka bonus but that is good on some classes.

  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    @exeeter702 still why is he here crying about heavy stam not being abele to stack weapon dmg when They usally all run super high weapon dmg with sets like seventh legion, fury or ravaging. Magicka do not have the same sets at all in heavy.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    charley222 wrote: »
    Oo
    charley222 wrote: »
    hello everyone
    looking for a heavy armor set having weapon damage and health ( no Critical) just damage and health and i`m not sock to see again stamina build dont have this in heavy BUT Magicka have this in heavy armor Oo Rattlecage :( why i`m not sock Oo let hope 1 day to have the weapon damage version of the Rattlecage , Magicka have they version of the Hunding's Rage now (Law of Julianos) to be fair

    Oo You are not sock? Oo Did you ask foot? Oo Foot, he is not sock Oo, but doesn't know why Oo?!






    Oo

    grow up little kid is very easy to see english is not my main language

    Ooooh ;)

    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

    Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

    Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

    Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods


    Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

    PC Mastah Race

    Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

    Been playing since Beta and Early Access

  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obvious troll is obvious.
    I really wish Stam had as many damage set options as magicka does in heavy armor. :thinking face:

    Oo
    Founder: Animosity (Best Guild NA + EU)

    Youtube - TeAiry

    Alpha Sorc:
    Irylia - DC sorcerer rank 46
    Iraliia - EP sorcerer rank 41

    The two time 3rd place Legend duelist (16k hp all divines btw)
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jawasa wrote: »
    @exeeter702 still why is he here crying about heavy stam not being abele to stack weapon dmg when They usally all run super high weapon dmg with sets like seventh legion, fury or ravaging. Magicka do not have the same sets at all in heavy.

    I dont know....

    Im just saying take away all the junk in these posts and it becomes "why isnt there a set equal to rattle cage for weapon damage?" To which answers such as stam doesnt need one, there are plenty of offensive weapon damage sets in heavy already, not needed because you can glyph for the missing stat etc etc dont really hold any water.
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Well if that was all op is saying the yes. But his arguing that magicka have superior sets in heavy and that isnt true. But Sure They could make all sets the same for stam and magicka no reason why not but i dont think It's worth zos time to make copies of rattelcage to stam but Thats zos decision.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got to ask, what is the repeated use of "Oo"? I really don't know what it is.

    No answer to this yet, still confused.
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont get it. U went after rattlecage? Really???
    Dont worry bout that set man. Its only for classes who cant self buff.
    Seriously.. rattlecage?
    At least go after viscious death and say that theres no stam equivelent. But rattlecage?

    *shakes head
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jawasa wrote: »
    Well if that was all op is saying the yes. But his arguing that magicka have superior sets in heavy and that isnt true. But Sure They could make all sets the same for stam and magicka no reason why not but i dont think It's worth zos time to make copies of rattelcage to stam but Thats zos decision.

    I think OP realized this now. Notice he has not returned to the thread.
    Really, idk
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Jawasa wrote: »
    Well if that was all op is saying the yes. But his arguing that magicka have superior sets in heavy and that isnt true. But Sure They could make all sets the same for stam and magicka no reason why not but i dont think It's worth zos time to make copies of rattelcage to stam but Thats zos decision.

    I think OP realized this now. Notice he has not returned to the thread.

    dont think to much :) , i only realized some user have limited understanding and i dont wante to waste to much time on this
    because this go anywhere , i`m just saying and everyone know already staminabuild (weapon damage)build are very limited in skill ultimate and item , player using Shadowy Disguise and Mechanical Acuity are not able to have 1 set that stack weapon damage but have np to find this on spell damage using Rattlecage in heavy thank you
    Edited by charley222 on November 2, 2017 9:57PM
    your blood feed my rage
    the path of the berserker 666
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    Man I miss Old strenght of automation with health instead of Crit.

    I know what you mean because I have to switch away from Clever Alchemist now I can't gank with it. But as a stamblade I always crit with cloak, so I don't really need the crit chance.

    The thing about health is that is super easy to just enchant your gear with Health enchantments instead of stamina or redoing your stats.

    So I have this list of gear I am testing atm, however I am a all medium user so its not quite relevent to you.

    In any case. One set that hasn't been mentioned is Twice Born Star.. you get two mundus stones allowing you to choose your bonuses. For example Warrior and serpent for WD and Stam. Yeah you get a magicka bonus but that is good on some classes.

    agree about the automation for my type of build btw i`m not hot using Twice Born Star because the bonus is only 1 extra stone is not that much
    your blood feed my rage
    the path of the berserker 666
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    So you have to be a stambladr then if you don't want crit
    charley222 wrote: »
    idk wrote: »
    Jawasa wrote: »
    Well if that was all op is saying the yes. But his arguing that magicka have superior sets in heavy and that isnt true. But Sure They could make all sets the same for stam and magicka no reason why not but i dont think It's worth zos time to make copies of rattelcage to stam but Thats zos decision.

    I think OP realized this now. Notice he has not returned to the thread.

    dont think to much :) , i only realized some user have limited understanding and i dont wante to waste to much time on this
    because this go anywhere , i`m just saying and everyone know already staminabuild (weapon damage)build are very limited in skill ultimate and item , player using Shadowy Disguise and Mechanical Acuity are not able to have 1 set that stack weapon damage but have np to find this on spell damage using Rattlecage in heavy thank you

    Nobody even runs rattlecage hardly.

    You can stack weapon damage in excess of 5k on heavy if you know what sets to use, that is why your point is invalid.
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »
    yodased wrote: »
    So you have to be a stambladr then if you don't want crit
    charley222 wrote: »
    idk wrote: »
    Jawasa wrote: »
    Well if that was all op is saying the yes. But his arguing that magicka have superior sets in heavy and that isnt true. But Sure They could make all sets the same for stam and magicka no reason why not but i dont think It's worth zos time to make copies of rattelcage to stam but Thats zos decision.

    I think OP realized this now. Notice he has not returned to the thread.

    dont think to much :) , i only realized some user have limited understanding and i dont wante to waste to much time on this
    because this go anywhere , i`m just saying and everyone know already staminabuild (weapon damage)build are very limited in skill ultimate and item , player using Shadowy Disguise and Mechanical Acuity are not able to have 1 set that stack weapon damage but have np to find this on spell damage using Rattlecage in heavy thank you

    Nobody even runs rattlecage hardly.

    You can stack weapon damage in excess of 5k on heavy if you know what sets to use, that is why your point is invalid.
    ic because Nobody runs rattlecage my point is invalid ,and i guess your point is valid because you use what other use :) you see in life you have 2 kind of people , the one is looking other and following other (wanabe) , and the one who create and lead , your choice , but sorry i`m not a sheep
    Edited by charley222 on November 2, 2017 10:23PM
    your blood feed my rage
    the path of the berserker 666
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    charley222 wrote: »
    Blanco wrote: »
    yodased wrote: »
    So you have to be a stambladr then if you don't want crit
    charley222 wrote: »
    idk wrote: »
    Jawasa wrote: »
    Well if that was all op is saying the yes. But his arguing that magicka have superior sets in heavy and that isnt true. But Sure They could make all sets the same for stam and magicka no reason why not but i dont think It's worth zos time to make copies of rattelcage to stam but Thats zos decision.

    I think OP realized this now. Notice he has not returned to the thread.

    dont think to much :) , i only realized some user have limited understanding and i dont wante to waste to much time on this
    because this go anywhere , i`m just saying and everyone know already staminabuild (weapon damage)build are very limited in skill ultimate and item , player using Shadowy Disguise and Mechanical Acuity are not able to have 1 set that stack weapon damage but have np to find this on spell damage using Rattlecage in heavy thank you

    Nobody even runs rattlecage hardly.

    You can stack weapon damage in excess of 5k on heavy if you know what sets to use, that is why your point is invalid.
    ic because Nobody runs rattlecage my point is invalid ,and i guess your point is valid because you use what other use :) you see in life you have 2 kind of people , the one is looking other and following other (wanabe) , and the one who create and lead , your choice , but sorry i`m not a sheep

    No, I'm just making an argument based on facts. You can stack weapon damage (literally) to ridiculous extents using sets such as fury, seventh legion, ravaging etc. So weapon damage is fully accessible to heavy armor players.

    As for rattlecage, it doesn't have a direct copy cat stam equivalent, but that doesn't mean high weapon damage isn't accessible to heavy armor builds. It is. Remember heavy armor can also utilize medium sets such as spriggans on jewelry + weapons/shield.
    Edited by Betsararie on November 2, 2017 10:42PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »
    charley222 wrote: »
    Blanco wrote: »
    yodased wrote: »
    So you have to be a stambladr then if you don't want crit
    charley222 wrote: »
    idk wrote: »
    Jawasa wrote: »
    Well if that was all op is saying the yes. But his arguing that magicka have superior sets in heavy and that isnt true. But Sure They could make all sets the same for stam and magicka no reason why not but i dont think It's worth zos time to make copies of rattelcage to stam but Thats zos decision.

    I think OP realized this now. Notice he has not returned to the thread.

    dont think to much :) , i only realized some user have limited understanding and i dont wante to waste to much time on this
    because this go anywhere , i`m just saying and everyone know already staminabuild (weapon damage)build are very limited in skill ultimate and item , player using Shadowy Disguise and Mechanical Acuity are not able to have 1 set that stack weapon damage but have np to find this on spell damage using Rattlecage in heavy thank you

    Nobody even runs rattlecage hardly.

    You can stack weapon damage in excess of 5k on heavy if you know what sets to use, that is why your point is invalid.
    ic because Nobody runs rattlecage my point is invalid ,and i guess your point is valid because you use what other use :) you see in life you have 2 kind of people , the one is looking other and following other (wanabe) , and the one who create and lead , your choice , but sorry i`m not a sheep

    No, I'm just making an argument based on facts. You can stack weapon damage (literally) to ridiculous extents using sets such as fury, seventh legion, ravaging etc. So weapon damage is fully accessible to heavy armor players.

    As for rattlecage, it doesn't have a direct copy cat stam equivalent, but that doesn't mean high weapon damage isn't accessible to heavy armor builds. It is. Remember heavy armor can also utilize medium sets such as spriggans on jewelry + weapons/shield.

    There is not a direct copy of every stam set to magicka either.
    Really, idk
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Blanco wrote: »
    charley222 wrote: »
    Blanco wrote: »
    yodased wrote: »
    So you have to be a stambladr then if you don't want crit
    charley222 wrote: »
    idk wrote: »
    Jawasa wrote: »
    Well if that was all op is saying the yes. But his arguing that magicka have superior sets in heavy and that isnt true. But Sure They could make all sets the same for stam and magicka no reason why not but i dont think It's worth zos time to make copies of rattelcage to stam but Thats zos decision.

    I think OP realized this now. Notice he has not returned to the thread.

    dont think to much :) , i only realized some user have limited understanding and i dont wante to waste to much time on this
    because this go anywhere , i`m just saying and everyone know already staminabuild (weapon damage)build are very limited in skill ultimate and item , player using Shadowy Disguise and Mechanical Acuity are not able to have 1 set that stack weapon damage but have np to find this on spell damage using Rattlecage in heavy thank you

    Nobody even runs rattlecage hardly.

    You can stack weapon damage in excess of 5k on heavy if you know what sets to use, that is why your point is invalid.
    ic because Nobody runs rattlecage my point is invalid ,and i guess your point is valid because you use what other use :) you see in life you have 2 kind of people , the one is looking other and following other (wanabe) , and the one who create and lead , your choice , but sorry i`m not a sheep

    No, I'm just making an argument based on facts. You can stack weapon damage (literally) to ridiculous extents using sets such as fury, seventh legion, ravaging etc. So weapon damage is fully accessible to heavy armor players.

    As for rattlecage, it doesn't have a direct copy cat stam equivalent, but that doesn't mean high weapon damage isn't accessible to heavy armor builds. It is. Remember heavy armor can also utilize medium sets such as spriggans on jewelry + weapons/shield.

    There is not a direct copy of every stam set to magicka either.

    Yes.... Why would there have to be exactly?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »
    idk wrote: »
    Blanco wrote: »
    charley222 wrote: »
    Blanco wrote: »
    yodased wrote: »
    So you have to be a stambladr then if you don't want crit
    charley222 wrote: »
    idk wrote: »
    Jawasa wrote: »
    Well if that was all op is saying the yes. But his arguing that magicka have superior sets in heavy and that isnt true. But Sure They could make all sets the same for stam and magicka no reason why not but i dont think It's worth zos time to make copies of rattelcage to stam but Thats zos decision.

    I think OP realized this now. Notice he has not returned to the thread.

    dont think to much :) , i only realized some user have limited understanding and i dont wante to waste to much time on this
    because this go anywhere , i`m just saying and everyone know already staminabuild (weapon damage)build are very limited in skill ultimate and item , player using Shadowy Disguise and Mechanical Acuity are not able to have 1 set that stack weapon damage but have np to find this on spell damage using Rattlecage in heavy thank you

    Nobody even runs rattlecage hardly.

    You can stack weapon damage in excess of 5k on heavy if you know what sets to use, that is why your point is invalid.
    ic because Nobody runs rattlecage my point is invalid ,and i guess your point is valid because you use what other use :) you see in life you have 2 kind of people , the one is looking other and following other (wanabe) , and the one who create and lead , your choice , but sorry i`m not a sheep

    No, I'm just making an argument based on facts. You can stack weapon damage (literally) to ridiculous extents using sets such as fury, seventh legion, ravaging etc. So weapon damage is fully accessible to heavy armor players.

    As for rattlecage, it doesn't have a direct copy cat stam equivalent, but that doesn't mean high weapon damage isn't accessible to heavy armor builds. It is. Remember heavy armor can also utilize medium sets such as spriggans on jewelry + weapons/shield.

    There is not a direct copy of every stam set to magicka either.

    Yes.... Why would there have to be exactly?

    There does not just like there does not need to be a stam version of Rattlecage.
    Really, idk
Sign In or Register to comment.