Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

heavy armor no pure weapon damage set ? but have spell damage set :( Oo

charley222
charley222
✭✭✭✭
hello everyone
looking for a heavy armor set having weapon damage and health ( no Critical) just damage and health and i`m not shock to see again stamina build dont have this in heavy BUT Magicka have this in heavy armor Oo Rattlecage :( let hope 1 day to have the weapon damage version of the Rattlecage , Magicka have they version of the Hunding's Rage now (Law of Julianos) to be fair
Edited by charley222 on October 31, 2017 7:23PM
the wall of the covenant
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you have to be a stambladr then if you don't want crit
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Craft Hunding's Rage in heavy armor?
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    charley222 wrote: »
    hello everyone
    looking for a heavy armor set having weapon damage and health ( no Critical) just damage and health and i`m not sock to see again stamina build dont have this in heavy BUT Magicka have this in heavy armor Oo Rattlecage :( why i`m not sock Oo let hope 1 day to have the weapon damage version of the Rattlecage , Magicka have they version of the Hunding's Rage now (Law of Julianos) to be fair

Yes, it may indeed be true that every stamina set does not have an exact analog magical set and vice versa.

I don't thing this is bad news, myself.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Urza1234
    Urza1234
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heavy also has a half-dozen weapon damage proc sets with super easy procs. If there is one thing HA does not need its more weapon damage sets.
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't get weapon damage on Heavy armor.... what in the. Well that simply isn't true at all
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    ( no Critical) health and weapon damage running do any damage lol
    the wall of the covenant
  • DemonDruaga
    DemonDruaga
    ✭✭✭✭
    7th legion (bankorai zone )
    Ravager(i hope i spelled it right,- pvp vendor in cyrodiil)

Ardor // Dunkelsicht // Pakt
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    i guess is easy to understand Rattlecage but weapon damage http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Rattlecage+Set

why magicka have heavy armor and spell damage and health but stamina dont have heavy and weapon damage Oo and health , mage have all style of heavy but not stamina warrior Oo heavy can not have weapon and health Oo but mage do Oo
    Edited by charley222 on October 31, 2017 4:55AM
    the wall of the covenant
  • Urza1234
    Urza1234
    ✭✭✭✭
    i guess is easy to understand Rattlecage but weapon damage http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Rattlecage+Set

why magicka have heavy armor and spell damage and health but stamina dont have heavy and weapon damage Oo and health , mage have all style of heavy but not stamina warrior Oo heavy can not have weapon and health Oo but mage do Oo

You are completely unintelligible.
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warriors Fury anyone or how about Armor of Truth, Armor of the Veiled Heritance, Berserk Warrior, Dreugh was already mentioned above, Ravager, Seventh Legion Brute. Should I continue or is this enough heavy armor weapon damage sets?
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run Dreugh King Slayer on my medium armor Stamblade, go figure that one out ...
    biggrin.gif

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason he thinks sets without a health bonus is a bad thing

Use trip stat glyphs for health, don't waste an armor bonus for health
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Urza1234
    Urza1234
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I run Dreugh King Slayer on my medium armor Stamblade, go figure that one out ...
    biggrin.gif

You put it on your jewelry, you are 2 heavy 5 medium.

Do I get a prize?
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    This must be s troll post
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭

i guess everything you dont understand is a troll Oo (i see 2016) i`m not here to talk about build and explain the use of this
    but just showing magicka build have so much more option in this game and have option in heavy armor , stamina dont have , some player stack penetration other player stack other stuff ect ,,, i think is logical Oo in heavy armor i stack weapon damage and health BUT dont have the option , i always look for the equivalent for stamina and magicka but stamina end short if stamina have something good sure magicka next update will have the equivalent best exemple Law of Julianos but is not apply to stamina build

1- the only heavy armor having pure damage (no Critical) and health= Rattlecage magicka build
    2- the only heavy armor generating Ultimate dps health = Shalk Exoskeleton = magicka build

your not agree np find the equivalent for both of this armor good luck Oo

Edited by charley222 on October 31, 2017 3:22PM
    the wall of the covenant
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Julianos = Hundings

Dude, you list attributes that are negative s as if positives. You Want Crit you DON'T want health
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    Julianos = Hundings

Dude, you list attributes that are negative s as if positives. You Want Crit you DON'T want health

i just say i`m not here to talk about build i`m not here to explain you my idea behind this plz dont waste my time i say give me the 2 equivalent armor , i play this game from day 1 , i only ask the equivalent option magicka have in my armor class Rattlecage is heavy np give me health give me the 100 weapon damage ,

the only heavy armor generating Ultimate dps health = Shalk Exoskeleton = magicka build any equivalent option for stamina

Edited by charley222 on October 31, 2017 4:04PM
    the wall of the covenant
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clever alchemist.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It doesn't exist because it would be rubbish.
    PC EU
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urza1234 wrote: »
    SirAndy wrote: »
    biggrin.gif
    You put it on your jewelry, you are 2 heavy 5 medium.
    Do I get a prize?
    Close enough ...

5 medium Hundings Rage, 2 Heavy Velidreth, 3 DKS jewelry and 2 DKS daggers

ninja.gif
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Clever alchemist.
    yea i have the set

the rush is nice but after is less funny i`m looking for something more stable , i like having option , the time i`m using my potion for more survivability , great armor but is not the equivalent
    the wall of the covenant
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't exist because it would be rubbish.

your funny first let me say is not going to be the first rubbish set this game have :) and for sure not the last

Dreugh King Slayer have running on kill this is so much more rubbish to my eye vs 100 weapon damage Oo
    Edited by charley222 on October 31, 2017 4:29PM
    the wall of the covenant
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oo
    hello everyone
    looking for a heavy armor set having weapon damage and health ( no Critical) just damage and health and i`m not sock to see again stamina build dont have this in heavy BUT Magicka have this in heavy armor Oo Rattlecage :(why i`m not sock Oo let hope 1 day to have the weapon damage version of the Rattlecage , Magicka have they version of the Hunding's Rage now (Law of Julianos) to be fair

Oo You are not sock? Oo Did you ask foot? Oo Foot, he is not sock Oo, but doesn't know why Oo?!

Oo
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get Dreugh King, accept the Crit over Health, put gold Health glyph on and be happy.
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oo
    hello everyone
    looking for a heavy armor set having weapon damage and health ( no Critical) just damage and health and i`m not sock to see again stamina build dont have this in heavy BUT Magicka have this in heavy armor Oo Rattlecage :(why i`m not sock Oo let hope 1 day to have the weapon damage version of the Rattlecage , Magicka have they version of the Hunding's Rage now (Law of Julianos) to be fair

Oo You are not sock? Oo Did you ask foot? Oo Foot, he is not sock Oo, but doesn't know why Oo?!

Oo

grow up little kid is very easy to see english is not my main language
    Edited by charley222 on October 31, 2017 7:26PM
    the wall of the covenant
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valykc wrote: »
    Get Dreugh King, accept the Crit over Health, put gold Health glyph on and be happy.

is not only Crit over Health but also running vs the 100 weapon domage for the total is a lot also for some build crit is just useless
    Edited by charley222 on October 31, 2017 7:29PM
    the wall of the covenant
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All builds benefit from more crit, maths may be hard though.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oo
    hello everyone

Oo

grow up little kid is very easy to see english is not my main language

Im glad you went back and edited the original so people can understand you better.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Brontin
    Brontin
    Soul Shriven
    Glorious Defender, Knight-errant's Mail, Knightmare, Sergeant's Mail, and Warrior's Fury all have weapon damage and Health without crit.