Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Change to Tava's Favour now that shuffle is only available for 5 medium.

Dillpat
Dillpat
✭✭✭
So because of the changes to shuffle to only being able for use with 5 medium, Tava's favour is now alot harder to make viable, only NBs get major evasion through class skills and wardens can get minor evasions themselves. There are sets such as histbark, Spectres eye and gossmer that allow for the use or to give major evasion to others although these sets are not the most viable them selves, and running one set so that you can trigger the second is a questionably strategy.

Edited by Dillpat on October 31, 2017 12:19PM

Change to Tava's Favour now that shuffle is only available for 5 medium. 42 votes

change the tava 5th bonus for how you trigger the blessing, maybe upon getting bellow a certain % of stats
21%
Caligamy_ESOlolo_01b16_ESOSavos_SarenMyerscodAdenomaDarkdexMorgul667Deep_01mikey_reach 9 votes
give another way of getting major evasion through a skill line some where
11%
Loves_guarsPersonofsecretsFerrumnCutemIllurianLarry78 5 votes
doesnt matter really, who uses tavas any way
66%
SolarikenBowserSodanTokAzraelKriegWoelerCaffeinatedMayhemBlkadrToRelaxEirellapaulsimonpscode65536VaohOeildefeu91Lord_EomerSTEVILsusmitdsXxBradeyxXUrbanMonkJoshlenoirjlboozer 28 votes
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I see nothing wrong with different sets being synergistic with different classes.

besides there are better things to run on tanks in PVE
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not an "other" option on the poll? None of your options all opinions.

For me, I like it that armour equipped now matters for the active armour skills to be enabled. And it's nice that now this Tava's set is no longer "mandatory" or "expected" for tanks. There are many other sets you can use, the changes had the positive impact of encouraging diversity.

5 medium is squishier than 5 heavy, this is a great skill to compensate for the added squishyness.
    PC-EU
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Khenarthi wrote: »
    Why not an "other" option on the poll? None of your options all opinions.

For me, I like it that armour equipped now matters for the active armour skills to be enabled. And it's nice that now this Tava's set is no longer "mandatory" or "expected" for tanks. There are many other sets you can use, the changes had the positive impact of encouraging diversity.

5 medium is squishier than 5 heavy, this is a great skill to compensate for the added squishyness.

ah ik there was an option i forgot to add.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Change tavas to stam based?
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did not like any of the options in this poll. Tava's still works great on my nightblade for when i decide to tank on my stamblade to reduce my queue time for dailies.

LEAVE AS IS
  • IronCrystal
    IronCrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to use tavas as a beginner tank build, but it honestly doesn't really matter because you don't need more ult regen than the healers.. If you do need it, bloodspawn monster helm does more.
    Make PC NA raiding great again!

Down with drama!

What Mechanics Healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer

Homestead Raid Scores
    vHRC 157,030
    vAA 138,287
    vSO 153,393
    vMoL 154,550

Not raiding in Morrowind
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    4. Do absolutely nothing, maybe start thinking about it in 2 years.
    PC EU
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The only issue is for those who were using Tava's as a high ult regen build, notably tanks. The old "just run hist bark" doesn't work as both are crafted. Bloodspawn gives good regen, but tanks aren't going to be able to do 100% horn uptime by themselves anymore. Unless there's a 3 piece jewelry or another monster helm that gives major evasion. *shrug*
    Not a problem IMO.
  • Ladislao
    Ladislao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tava's Favour didn't change. So it still works as intended for roll dodgers.
    The problem arose only in those who trigger the set by other sources (in this case, with the help of Shuffle). So this is more the problem of these builds, and not Tava's Favour itself. Just let them adapt.

The bad poll, btw.
    Everything is viable
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about "like other sets, some sets work best with certain classes or builds" option. Poll fail.
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The armor change was merely the final nail in Tava's coffin. It had already fallen out of favor for PvE tanking a year ago.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf perma-stealth builds, nerf incap, and nerf soul assault. :) A 70 cost op ulti, how did that escape the CwC patch? :/
  • Psyonico
    Psyonico
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't Tava's proc on roll dodge? Maybe it's less efficient, but it's not useless if that's the case.

I too am sad about the soul change though
  • bender1001001
    bender1001001
    Soul Shriven
    JUST TANK IN MEDIUM! you can reach all the resistance caps with space left over. Great for dungeons if you run with a stam based group because you can fly through them with the speed passive.
  • Psyonico
    Psyonico
    ✭✭✭
    JUST TANK IN MEDIUM! you can reach all the resistance caps with space left over. Great for dungeons if you run with a stam based group because you can fly through them with the speed passive.

I suspect you can't reach the cap while building for ult generation
  • datgladiatah
    datgladiatah
    ✭✭✭
    You could always just be a NB tank. Not a terrible option
  • mikey_reach
    mikey_reach
    ✭✭✭
    change the tava 5th bonus for how you trigger the blessing, maybe upon getting bellow a certain % of stats
    Major evasion should stay the way it is though HA should never be able to have that evet again unless they are willing to sacrifice a 5 piece set or something along the lines
  • Samsquanch
    Samsquanch
    ✭✭
    I used to use Tava's on my nightblade tank for ulti generation. It has great set bonuses for a nightblade tank. Also, when paired with Akaviri Dragonguard and Bloodspawn, you have insane ulti generation. But you are right, there are better options out there and I can see how this set will be useless for every other class now.
    Edited by Samsquanch on November 2, 2017 12:33PM
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Make 9 trait crafted sets better.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice for Ultimate Generating PVP build mixed with Bloodspawn and WW Hide. I know this was a PVE thread but I felt this was relevant about Tavas.
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you really need another optuion on that poll:

Leave as is

Aeo