The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chat tab for PM's.

Kahina
Kahina
✭✭✭
I'm missing it. I'm sure the option to set a tab as such is here somewhere, but I can't find it?

I have one for zone, guild, group, and system (thanks to pChat?). But not for PM's.

This seems wrong.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should just be able to create a new tab then hit the cog icon and untick everything but whispers from the filter.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Turelus says, click the cog, select add tab, and then choose the options for that tab to just be for whispers.
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Kahina
    Kahina
    ✭✭✭
    That must be the "tell" option. Trying it out.
    Edited by Kahina on November 1, 2017 12:33AM
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, tell = whisper.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo