The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crystal Shard/Frag suggestion

Drummerx04
Drummerx04
✭✭✭✭✭
Okay, so the frag nerf went through last week to the dismay of sorcs everywhere, but hey, it is what it is.

I would like to propose a modification to the skill that reaches a sort of compromise.

Crystal Shard - Put the knockdown back on the base morph, I can't see why the base morph needed to be nerfed as well...
Crystal Fragments - Put the knockdown on the HARD CAST ONLY, while the 50% cheaper and 10% more damaging instant cast has the CC removed.
Crystal Blast - Lol

This ^ proposal keeps the spirit of the CWC frag nerf (where having a cheaper, instant cast, high damage, knockdown was considered OP) and works more in line with skills like dark flare (cast time, high damage, empower, defile), or snipe (cast time, high damage, CC from stealth, {defile/major fracture}?), but then has a class unique feature of forgoing the extra CC utility for an instant cast.

And before the wrecking blow comparison comes up, remember that hard casted frags can be bashed but dizzying swing cannot.
Edited by Drummerx04 on October 30, 2017 2:21PM
PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
Lilith's Group Manager
Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
Bot Scanner 2000
Lilith's Command History
Maintained Addons:
Kill Counter
  • Illurian
    Illurian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to tell you what sorcs have been telling every other class since Morrowind: deal with it.
    Kiss the chaos.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Illurian wrote: »
    Going to tell you what sorcs have been telling every other class since Morrowind: deal with it.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel about it?
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frag stun nerfed but permablocking reflecting tanky DPS still around every corner

Sorc loses evasion (which was a good change)

The wrath nerf vis-a-vis these changes puts Msorcs in a worse spot vs heavy armor than they were before wrath was nerfed

Hint: the heavy armor metatards already had the advantage

So yeah, I'll take that frag stun back ZOS. Any day now...
    Edited by WreckfulAbandon on October 30, 2017 6:34PM
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    delete
    Edited by WreckfulAbandon on October 30, 2017 6:34PM
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP