Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Datamining] All Furnishing Items and Furniture Crafting Plans

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well it seems they heard me by putting the blue candles finally :)

will have the screens this afternoon sorry guys i was away from home :(

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I updated the luxury vendor page http://eso-styles.com/luxury-vendor/

- blue flame candles (superior, 2500g, Lighting > Candles)
    - blue crystal cluster (epic, 10834g, Lighting > Enchanted Lights)
    - blue crystal fragments (epic, 8125g, Lighting > Enchanted Lights)
    - soul gem, grand (epic, 5417g, Parlor > Knick-knacks)

with this week release I can reasonnably say that next week items should be :

- soul gem, great (superior, parlor > knick-knacks)
    - blue flame brazier (epic, Lighting > Braziers)
    - blue crystal spire (epic, Lighting > Enchanted Lights)
    - maybe a fourth one I don't have a clue about.. nothing in my tables...

• Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Llogwey

Possibly the soul gem pile?? As the fourth
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to disapoint but I don't think so :(

and there is a quite obscure but logical explanation for that :
    as you may have seen, I already have the picture of the soul gem pile. it is in my gallery which means I was able to preview it. Besides, soul gem pile itemID does not match the range of the others at all... the gem pile is a recent addition, and it is daedric theme from coldharbour prison black soul gems, not the "mystic blue" regular soul gems.

To preview a furniture using the furniture preview API (using the itemlink in chat, not from merchant stores, guild stores, or someone's personal inventory) an item needs to possess a "marketID". Only items that were, are, or will be available on crown store at one point or another possess a marketID.
    That does not mean of course that those items are available on crown store only ! Most of them can be obtained ingame. but until I get a valid confirmed source from volunteers (or myself), I mark those items with "unknown" source (unless they are already for sale on crown store which is... a source)

Luxury furnitures from Coldharbour are NOT meant at all for crown store and do not possess marketID that's why, since the beginning, it has been impossible to preview them before their release, on the merchant store or in inventory. The same is true for achievement furniture or mastercrafter vendor....

the fact that I have the soul gem pile picture means it will be on crown store someday.... and unless they changed their politics last week, it means it won't be a luxury furniture (but I'd be very happy to be wrong! :) )

All those mechanims along with itemIDs contiguous numbers allow me to provide probable future releases of luxury merchants, simply by elimination methods.

Edited by Llogwey on August 27, 2017 4:37PM
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Llogwey wrote: »

as you may have seen, I already have the picture of the soul gem pile. it is in my gallery which means I was able to preview it. Besides, soul gem pile itemID does not match the range of the others at all... the gem pile is a recent addition, and it is daedric theme from coldharbour prison black soul gems, not the "mystic blue" regular soul gems.

To preview a furniture using the furniture preview API (using the itemlink in chat, not from merchant stores, guild stores, or someone's personal inventory) an item needs to possess a "marketID". Only items that were, are, or will be available on crown store at one point or another possess a marketID.
    That does not mean of course that those items are available on crown store only ! Most of them can be obtained ingame. but until I get a valid confirmed source from volunteers (or myself), I mark those items with "unknown" source (unless they are already for sale on crown store which is... a source)

Luxury furnitures from Coldharbour are NOT meant at all for crown store and do not possess marketID that's why, since the beginning, it has been impossible to preview them before their release, on the merchant store or in inventory. The same is true for achievement furniture or mastercrafter vendor....

the fact that I have the soul gem pile picture means it will be on crown store someday.... and unless they changed their politics last week, it means it won't be a luxury furniture (but I'd be very happy to be wrong! :) )

All those mechanims along with itemIDs contiguous numbers allow me to provide probable future releases of luxury merchants, simply by elimination methods.

That was a very thorough explanation. +1
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

When might we finally see the Dragon Skeleton/Bones and in what form?
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well as far as datamining goes, the only "dragon" item is a skull

"Skull, Dragon" , itemID : |H0:item:118797:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h|h
    it is legendary, in undercroft > remains category

you can copy paste this item link ingame if you want you'll see the tooltip of the item, but still... the item is not obtainable ingame... as 350 or so others...

as this id (118797) is among a range of other remains and skulls unreleased items for which I have no pics... and this range being between other stuff that were released either on luxury or achievement vendors... it COULD become accessible in a future luxury set... in a skull/remains theme

118797 is a very low itemID , which means this item has been "around" since Homestead release but not available.

well i hope those info can help... you have access to all of them if you load my table on http://eso-styles.com/furnitures-all/ but it takes between 30s-1min to load (more if you have slow connexion) it loads a bunch of stuff but it's quite exhaustive and has a search engine !

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well this uesp table is the raw version of the datamining without manual addition, somehwhat the same as the table i use except i added pics, search engine and ... information on origin :)

this soul gem display could very well appear this week end as fourth item , it is quite near the "soul gem, grand" and "soul gem, great" items. That would fit
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I thought as well.

On the other hand, that's crazy. As I want all of this week's items.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well then my expectations came true, and only three items, too bad for the soul gem stand :(

- soul gem, great (superior, 20000g, parlor > knick-knacks)
    - blue flame brazier (epic, 5000g, Lighting > Braziers)
    - blue crystal spire (epic, 12000g, Lighting > Enchanted Lights)

updated here : http://eso-styles.com/luxury-vendor/

logically next week should be Yokudan stuff if the logic carries on... but as always that could be something else as it's a new theme...

Edited by Llogwey on September 2, 2017 11:50AM
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    They did say that they would re-run the Craglorn furniture again in September, sword sconces, etc.

Anyway,, looking forward to the datamining from the PTS and the end of the month, Clockwork City patch, hopefully some cool info on the Coldharbour home.
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Full circle is seems
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh I don't think it's full circle even if craglorn was put this week (re-edition of April 21th 2017) ... there are more items to release that's for sure ...

I don't need to update eso style for two weeks then... will focus on telvanni style which is the last one missing :)
    Edited by Llogwey on September 9, 2017 11:02AM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well it seems I was right it was not a circle

as you might have seen, this week is "reach / nirncrux" theme

- Reach Bowl, Nirncrux (epic, Hearth > Pottery, 5000g)
    - Reach Grinder , Nirncrux (legendary, Workshop > pipes & mechanisms, 50000g)
    - Reach Vine, Bloodroot Sprout (epic, Conservatory > Vine, 15000g)
    - Reach Vine, Bloodroot Tendril (epic, Conservatory > Vine, 25000g)

I can already quite affirm that next week should be :

- Reach Skull, Mammoth (epic, undercroft > remains)
    - Reach Tent, Camp (superior, structure > tents)
    - Reach Sapling, Briarheart (legendary, undercroft > remains)
    - Reach Briarheart, Blood Red (epic, undercroft > sacred pieces)

Edit : eso-style luxury vendor page has been updated with new furniture pic & info

Edited by Llogwey on September 23, 2017 6:30PM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    In anticipation of Clockwork city release and before the furnitures are all smoothed up in datamining (correct names, categories etc) I have made screenshots of all I could find or grab, 166 furnitures out of the 257 new datamined ones (that does not mean all the 257 will exist)

you can find a preview gallery of all the forthcoming furniture on this page :

http://eso-styles.com/forthcoming-released/

I hope you'll enjoy that... Feel free to send feedbacks here or on my website dedicated thread
  • TankinatorFR
    TankinatorFR
    ✭✭✭
    Great, thank you Llogwey.

Does those new "crafting station" replace the old ones in the store ? Or are they just an addition ?
    Edited by TankinatorFR on September 29, 2017 8:42AM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    no they are in addition as far as PTS is concerned... I cannot say if it will still be the case when it comes live.

the transmute station is very specific, it will be available both on crown store but also on the Writ Merchant if I understood correctly

So far only a few items have ever been removed from the "House Editor Crown store" and usually it was because of graphic problems with the items. I noticed only a few since Homestead was released, but if ZOS ever intends to "remove" items from housing crown store it would be great to have earlier notifications the same way it is done for regular crown store.

Maybe @ZOS_JessicaFolsom or @ZOS_GinaBruno could provide some insight/answer about this point... (and a little feedback on this thread from ZOS which would be greatly appreciated , just saying :p )

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well I was partially right and as foreseen the items are :

- Reach Skull, Mammoth (50000g,epic, undercroft > remains)
    - Reach Tent, Camp (2500g, superior, structure > tents)
    - Reach Briarheart, Blood Red (15000g, epic, undercroft > sacred pieces)

but no "Reach Sapling, Briarheart"

items are online on http://eso-styles.com/luxury-vendor/

next week items COULD be Orsinium related, if so here is a list of possible items :
    - Orsinium Tent, Chief's
    - Orsinium Relief, Malacath
    - Orsinium Statue, Honor's Rest
    - Orsinium Statue, Head

- Orsinium Totem, Strength
    - Orsinium Totem, Honor
    - Orsinium Totem, Obedience
    - Orsinium Sarcophagus, Warrior's

• ecki2k
    ecki2k
    next week items COULD be Orsinium related, if so here is a list of possible items :
    - Orsinium Tent, Chief's
    - Orsinium Relief, Malacath
    - Orsinium Statue, Honor's Rest
    - Orsinium Statue, Head

- Orsinium Totem, Strength
    - Orsinium Totem, Honor
    - Orsinium Totem, Obedience
    - Orsinium Sarcophagus, Warrior's

Nice one on week 1 ;)
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well you can assume next week will also be what I guessed, they go by pairs ;)

Once again i guessed well it seems.

Pictures and info will be online on eso-styles.com this evening

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm glad that the orc tent is actually a tent you can go inside and decorate. Was pretty disappointed with the Reach tent.

Didn't buy the giant orc head, but did get the Malacath relief, even if Orcish in style. Was curious about the statue, so picked that up, too, but may end up selling it. Obviously, grabbed the tent.

Next week, well, I'll have to see the items. I'm not that interested in the Orc style and don't plan on getting any Orc homes.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I admit I did not buy the tent, i'm not really interested in the style...

I must admit though I was quite fan of the Duel statue between Gaiden Shinji and Baloth Bloodtusk. I think though the description should be a little more specific on what is depicted in the statue...

Many people do not know Gaiden Shinji... and he is among the most important humans in all Tamriel through the ages....

(those who played TES1: Arena, will remember that the games opens on his teaching : "The best techniques are passed on by survivors".... well he did not survive Mercedene treachery alas...)

Anyway, next week totems seem to be pillars like some you see in wrothgar and the sarcophabus is yet another big stone coffin with a cover lid, nothing as exceptionnal as last week end statues (just saw that from icons, don't have the preview images)

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, as foreseen, the new Orsinium Items this week-end :

- Orsinium Totem, Strength (Undercroft> Symbolic Decor, epic, 20000g)
    - Orsinium Totem, Honor (Undercroft> Symbolic Decor, epic, 20000g)
    - Orsinium Totem, Obedience (Undercroft> Symbolic Decor, epic, 20000g)
    - Orsinium Sarcophagus, Warrior's (Undercroft> Grave Goods, Legendary, 35000g)

already available on http://eso-styles.com/luxury-vendor/

Next week, i have no real guess, but as we approach the Witches Festival it should be logical that the items are some among these :

- Witch's Tree, Captive
    - Witch's Totem, Bog
    - Witch's Torch, Wretched
    - Briarheart Tree, Replica
    - Witch's Remains, Sacrificial
    - Witch's Remains, Offering

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    definitly i'm the best.. and right again about this week furniture :

- Witch's Tree, Captive (35000g, undercroft > Symbolic Decor, Epic)
    - Witch's Totem, Bog (50000g, undercroft > Symbolic Decor, Epic)
    - Witch's Torch, Wretched (5000g, Lighting > Lightposts, Epic)

All three of them updated here : http://eso-styles.com/luxury-vendor/

Next week should definitly see the release of :
    - Briarheart Tree, Replica (Legendary, Undercroft, Symbolic Decor)
    - Witch's Remains, Sacrificial (Legendary, Undercroft > Remains)
    - Witch's Remains, Offering (Legendary, Undercroft > remains)

All three of them are legendary items and thus should be expensive
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!

I just booked marked that site. Nice job!
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clockwork City (3.2.5) Update furnishing stats & news :

I begun working on the datamining of yesterday's release concerning furniture here are some numbers :

257 brand new furnitures (from itemID 133576 to 134579)
    4 new items from the old range have been added (remain to be seen or found ingame though) :
    - Orcish Drop Hammer, Repeating
    - Wedding Pergola, Bare
    - Wedding Curtain, Wide
    - The Precursor dummy

45 old datamined (but unfindable and without pic) furnitures have been "cleaned" from the base and are no longer retrievable through datamining. (quite a good news)

2 old items have been renamed (Shriven, Robed > Soul-Shriven Robed , Nord Pot, Chunky Stew > Nord Pot, Empty)

1 item has changed sub-category (witch's festival, Cursed Totem becomes "Symbolic Decor" and was previously a "Remains" )

what about the 257 new items :

- huge number of clockwork / fabricant furnitures and conservatory flora, harvestable or buyable in crowns
    - 158 out of 257 furnitures have pics on eso-styles gallery (some you can access here http://eso-styles.com/forthcoming-released/ , but new pictures from the luxury merchant are also mixed up with them now...)

I should have a table up to date in a week or so with a filter on the Clockwork City release.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    as foretold, this week items :smile:

- Briarheart Tree, Replica (Legendary, Undercroft, Symbolic Decor, 100000g)
    - Witch's Remains, Sacrificial (Legendary, Undercroft > Remains, 50000g)
    - Witch's Remains, Offering (Legendary, Undercroft > remains, 50000g)

One I had forgotten : Reach Sapling, Briarheart (Legendary, Undercroft > remains,50000g)

these are available on http://eso-styles.com/luxury-vendor/

I have no precise idea what could be up next week, maybe those :

- Death Skeleton, Robed
    - Death Skeleton, Shrouded
    - Death Skeleton, Wrapped

but no certainty...
    Edited by Llogwey on October 28, 2017 10:35AM
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm I was thinking new stuff, but then remembered that consoles don't get the update until Nov. 7...

Maybe the Yokudan theme stuff for the next two weeks?
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    why not, that would be a rollback to old unreleased items.

Lately luxury items were taken from the itemID from Morrowind, and later Horns of the Reach... it would be logical to have items from CWC but there are quite a lot that remain to be released from Homestead update, and a few from Horns of the Reach, but I could not say which ones except death skeletons