Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

StamSorc PVP changes in CWC

Masty_Spy
Masty_Spy
✭✭✭
As for now SHUFFLE can be activated in 5 medium gear slots, so a have some questions for PVP stamsorcs:
1) I wear 5 heavy atm. Should i go into 5 medium, cuz i like shuffle and heavy armor was nerfed?
2) Or better trade shuffle for somethins else and stay in heavy? for duo pvp cyro
3) What current stamsorc pvp meta for CWC.
need more dps
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    i feel atm there is no meta for stamsorc in pvp....

although i have a nice dot bleed build in mind for mine. im mooving to another flat atm so i canot test it but i will try it definately

dw+ 1hs

5 bloodtrinker+skoria on armor pieces

dw 2 of the asylum dw weapons (1 axe and 1 dagger/sword)

backbar and jevwelery cowards gear

with the asylum weaps u get a long uptime of dw ulti and the other bleed dots. on 1hs bar turteling buffs and mayor defile
    Edited by Trashs1 on October 27, 2017 8:57AM
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are two solutions;

1. Go 5 Medium
    2. Go 2H for FW

Whichever you choose, you will need to sacrifice something - at least from the perspective of coming from a DW / SnB proctard build (Red Mountain + Way Of Fire)

Currently i am trying 2H / DW with the new Unblockable CC. But it is performing badly due to the CC having so many issues.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashs1 wrote: »
    i feel atm there is no meta for stamsorc in pvp....

although i have a nice dot bleed build in mind for mine. im mooving to another flat atm so i canot test it but i will try it definately

dw+ 1hs

5 bloodtrinker+skoria on armor pieces

dw 2 of the asylum dw weapons (1 axe and 1 dagger/sword)

backbar and jevwelery cowards gear

with the asylum weaps u get a long uptime of dw ulti and the other bleed dots. on 1hs bar turteling buffs and mayor defile

Blooddrinker is such a strong set, I´m starting to question what ZOS thought when they created that set....
  • cschwingeb14_ESO
    cschwingeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really lost as to why blood drinker is such a strong set, aside from tank killing. +20% is great, but I'd think bleeds would be a small% of your total damage. Even with DW axes an the bleed ability plus 2h axe and cleave

You can't spam the bleeds without delaying the next tick
  • br0steen
    br0steen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Always use medium on a stam sorc, only way to roll. Spriggans agility and engine guardian. Nothing into sustain, actively use dark deal and spell symmetry.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imo, the stam meta has split. Either you run heavy, forward momentum, lots of HoTs and sorta lack a burst heal(stam sorcs have dark deal, stamdens spores) or you run medium and shuffle then recoup some tankiness into your build with set choices and get access to the phenomenal rally burst heal.

There's options that don't involve 2h at all as well for some classes but I tend to think these are mostly niche builds so far
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stayed in heavy and switched shuffle for rapid maneuvers. Despite the huge cost increase on my snare removal I've been able to sustain fine with a little adjustment. Currently running dw/bow dot build with seventh legion/briarheart/troll king. So my passive healing is crazy. I'm using draining shot for burst heal when needed but thinking about removing that skill because if the passive heals and hots with crit surge, set bonuses, vigor and bloodthirst keep me topped up pretty much.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • gabormezo
    gabormezo
    ✭✭✭
    TBois wrote: »
    I stayed in heavy and switched shuffle for rapid maneuvers. Despite the huge cost increase on my snare removal I've been able to sustain fine with a little adjustment. Currently running dw/bow dot build with seventh legion/briarheart/troll king. So my passive healing is crazy. I'm using draining shot for burst heal when needed but thinking about removing that skill because if the passive heals and hots with crit surge, set bonuses, vigor and bloodthirst keep me topped up pretty much.

Thinking on leveling up a stamsorc. Never used TK. How do you keep it to proc? Does crit surge activates it, or do you keep on spamming vigor too?
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabormezo wrote: »
    TBois wrote: »

Thinking on leveling up a stamsorc. Never used TK. How do you keep it to proc? Does crit surge activates it, or do you keep on spamming vigor too?

Vigor, crit surge, and the healing from the sets proc it
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Stay in heavy keep forward momentum you should have this anyway even pre cwc rally sucks and slot streak in place of shuffle. Boom a purge, evasion and cc all in 2 skills.
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Didn't really run rally or shuffle before the patch in battlegrounds. Relied on Medium mobility plus infinite streaks from shacklebreaker to get around stuff.

Post patch I've swapped over to heavy armour because I don't feel like I can survive in CP BG's without it sadly.
    Running Rally for now, might swap to forward momentum though. Malubeth + 7th legion should keep me covered for heals.

Still tweaking the build for now, but it is feeling pretty good, even if I do lack some sustain, though Dork Deal can cover that.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still doing my usual setup

5 impregnable with full medium and well fitted
    5 spriggans
    2 storm

1/h shield and dual wield

Need two master daggers for backbar DW