Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU-PC] The Sewerjacks PvE/PvP/RP

Jiandao
Jiandao
✭✭✭
Greetings,

The Sewerjacks are recruiting!

About Us:

We are a newly formed guild looking for mature members who enjoy PvE, PvP and even some light RP from time to time.

I am a mature player (38) from the UK who has been playing PC RPGs for nearly 20 years. After reading a novel called Skavenslayer many many years ago, I became inspired by a group of desperadoes in the novel who thanklessly patrolled the sewers every day looking for criminals, mutants and people generally up to no good. Being a Sewerjack is dirty work and often attracts people with a shady backstory into its ranks; people who need to earn coin, but who also need an employer who doesn't ask too many questions. The Sewerjacks are like men of The Watch, but working below ground in more dangerous and unpleasant conditions. In my Morrowind/Oblivion days I often used to RP as a Sewerjack and ESO has some good places to take this vision further with other like minded players.

What We Do:

We will of course be doing patrols of the Imperial City and its sewers and will have regular weekly events there. This will involve PvE and PvP and we will sometimes do patrols here in character (light RP). We have our Watch House in Wayrest (of course!), but we are not particularly tied to any one faction so will be doing events for all factions from time to time. We may also do dungeon runs (particularly Wayrest Sewers) in character at times too. Aside from this, we will also be doing the usual guild stuff together such as pledges, Cyro PvP and helping each other out with general stuff.

Like I said, we are a new guild so will be small to begin with. I do not expect the guild to be a huge guild in the future, but more of a compact close knit band of desperadoes. We have a site TheSewerjacks.enjin.com and a TS Server is imminent. Eventually I hope to get a small guild trader somewhere, but do not plan on being a trading guild as such.

The Rules:

Be nice to each other,
Refrain from excessive bad language (occasionally in PvP words do understandably slip out in the heat of the moment),
No racism, talking about religion/politics etc,
TS (even to listen) will be a must for PvP events as will a basic level of English,
Be active (log in at least once a month, but exceptions can be made if you give prior warning),
Have fun.

About You:

We are looking for members with a mature attitude so looking for 18 years and older. As I said before, a basic understanding of English will be essential for certain events as will TS. We welcome members from all countries and players of all classes and levels. If you enjoy playing around with different armour set combinations and finding your own "meta", you will be welcome here. There will be times, such as doing veteran HM pledges together for example, that a certain level, gear and skill may be required, but for much of the stuff that we do, it will very much be a case of "play your way". Want to be a werewolf tank? Go for it! If you are new to the game and would like a guild to show you the ropes, we will be only too glad to help.

Of course, a fondness of sewers would also be beneficial.

How To Join:

I do not spend much time on the forums, but am in game every day so send a mail or whisper to @Kodora79 if you're interested in joining and taking Emeric's gold piece.

Regards,

Sam.

• Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    Behold! We now have our very own fully operational TS3 server!
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you see the post by @SnowFury ?
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    I did. Thanks Janet :smile:
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting and have a very friendly, helpful and active core.
  • Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings, we are still open for recruitment and will have Discord later this week too.
  • Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting and we have the most delightful tabard lovingly designed by my own fair hand.
  • montgomery.luke07b16_ESO
    Hello there I have recently returned from a break and have been looking to join a guild just like yours. Are you guys still recruiting?
    If so can you invite me, my user name is @Laerath.
    By Hircine's hand i mark thee!
  • Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    Had a great RP-PvE event last week. Been fighting hard in Cyrodiil too. We're still recruiting so contact either myself @Kodora79 or our officer @Beithe13 if you're interested in joining our band of desperadoes.

Good hunting!
  • Zaplanc
    Zaplanc
    Soul Shriven
    Hi looking for a guild. I'm new ESO+ member (lvl. 27) from ebonhard pact, primary from mages guild, but also very active in Dark Brotherhood. Also learning alchemy and enchanting skills. If you have free place for me I'll like to join. All the best, @Zaplanc
  • WanderingBeithe
    WanderingBeithe
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Zaplanc! I will be on later today and will message you B)
    Edited by WanderingBeithe on July 13, 2017 11:45AM
    If it has a tail it is meant to be eaten.

• Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    During the mayhem event we will be sowing chaos and confusion on a variety of servers including Vivec (when the queue pops) so come and join us for fun and frolics aplenty.
  • sbanned_171127001358
    sbanned_171127001358
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, are you still recruiting? Just returned to the game after a break - had been playing a couple of years - with a brand new account. If you have room for a paradoxically new yet very experienced player, please could you invite @purpledog

Many thanks
  • WanderingBeithe
    WanderingBeithe
    ✭✭✭
    Yup! We will chat you up. :)

• sbanned_171127001358
    sbanned_171127001358
    Soul Shriven
    Yup! We will chat you up. :)

Hi, not sure, but I think it might have declined your invite by mistake - assuming you sent one, of course. I accidentally declined something a couple of days back....the joys of playing with a gamepad! Could you reinvite me, please
  • WanderingBeithe
    WanderingBeithe
    ✭✭✭
    I have PM'd you here through the forums!

:)

• Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    I would like a invite if you still recruiting :)
    @Nervani
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • WanderingBeithe
    WanderingBeithe
    ✭✭✭
    I have also pm'd you Nirvani

• rwebbo25
    rwebbo25
    Can I get an invite please? @rwebbo_25
  • Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    Yes of course @rwebbo25 I'll message you in game.
  • couskie
    couskie
    Soul Shriven
    hi folks what faction do you pvp with in cyrodil
  • WanderingBeithe
    WanderingBeithe
    ✭✭✭
    We do all factions. Some of us are in one more than others. But most have characters in all of them and will bounce back and forth.

Edited by WanderingBeithe on August 2, 2017 7:19AM

• Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting. All factions and character levels are welcome.

Had a nice small scale run through the sewers and IC with the guild last night. Will definitely be doing more such runs in the future.

If creeping through smelly sewers in a small band of desperadoes appeals to you then contact either myself @Kodora79 or our officer @Beithe13 in game.

Good hunting!
  • Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    Come and join us for the IC/Sewers anniversary event!

Our band of desperadoes will be braving the rancid depths of the sewers and IC on all factions during the event and, of course, long after everyone else has returned above ground.

We will be running plenty of small scale groups and all factions and levels are welcome to join. We have Discord and TS. We usually play on Vivec, but may dabble in other servers during the event depending on queues, player preferences etc.

Contact myself @Kodora79 or our officer @Beithe13 in game if you're interested in taking Emeric's gold piece.

Good hunting!
  • Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting like minded heathens to join us in cleansing the sewers.

Good hunting!
  • Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    Our small, but perfectly formed band of scalliwags will be helping each other level alts and much more during the upcoming Witches Festival. If you'd like to join us, contact me @Kodora79 in game for a chat.

Good hunting!
  • Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    The long dark wintry nights are arriving so come and join our warm and friendly guild for some relaxed company.

Contact either myself @Kodora79 or one of our officers @Beithe13, @Sioryn or @XFaZeD in game if you're interested.

Good hunting!
  • Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    We now have our very own Cadwell bot in our active and friendly Discord channel thanks to our officer @Sioryn.

If you're interested in joining the fun, contact myself @Kodora79 or one of our officers (@Sioryn, @XFaZeD or @Beithe13) in game for a chat.

Good hunting!
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you guys still recruiting? I tried to check your website... but like... nothing was there.
  • XFaZeD
    XFaZeD
    Yep we are still looking for few more members free free to contact me in game @XFaZeD