The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Build Help

gimpdrb14_ESO
gimpdrb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭
I'm wanting to make build that relies on dots and heavy staff attacks for single target dps, what race/class combo would be best for this, also what gear should I shoot for and bar set up as well.

this will be for dungeons and trials.
Edited by gimpdrb14_ESO on October 27, 2017 4:00AM
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MagDK, Dark elf. If you are heavy attacking you'll be able to get around their issue with magicka sustain.

High Elves are also good but if you are heavy attacking you'll have less sustain issues so going with more damage with Dark elves extra fire damage over high elves extra magicka.

Edit: use the build below, I run normal trails and vet dungeons fine.
    Edited by Narvuntien on October 27, 2017 4:32AM
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a magdk dunmer I use as a dot and HA build.

I run 5x burning spellweave and 5x julianos with 1x monster piece, bonus as spell dmg or crit.

Works fine in vet dungeons. Haven't taken them into a vet trial though.
  • gimpdrb14_ESO
    gimpdrb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    what are your guys bar set up look like?
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Firey breath,burning embers, whip (or lash), Wall of Fire, Linner light, Dragonknight standard

Eruption, Flames of oblivion, Harness magicka, Molten armaments, Volitile armor, Elemental rage.

When I am solo (world boss soloing) i replace harness magicka with elemental drain.

my rotation is: Molten armaments, (elemental drain).
    Flames of oblivion(15s), Eruption (15s), Wall of fire(8s), burning embers (12s), Firey breath (10s).. Whip whip.. wall of fire, firey breath, burning embers... Heavy Attack.... repeat.

Every 3rd loop needs elemental drain (20s) and every 4th needs to reapply molten armaments (30s)

Alcast put up a video. But he has harder to get gear... go to his website for the write up and probably easier to get set ups.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMWJuMt8TWo