The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the best bronze/brass dye to use on Imperial?

Dremkorav
Dremkorav
Soul Shriven
So, I'm looking for a nice bronze/brass to use as my secondary color for my Imperial armor. My main reference is the following:

b83148a4d4.jpg

Which is the promo-art. I can figure out the steel just fine, the only problem is finding that specific dye to use. Anyone have any ideas they can show?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No base steel on this pic ... but it does show how Sigil Orange and Transliminal Violet work on Imperial Armor.

(Also shows an Order of the Hour bow using refined Yew ... which I hope is rolled into the transmog system to craft at CP160 some day.)

AKUKM7y.png