The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Flying through the scenery

joneb
joneb
✭✭
I'm not sure if its because of the very recent base Clockwork update or an issue with the area I just entered after the update, Velyn Harbor.. I keep getting sent flying in fights and I just soar through the air then fall through the scenery and either die or get sent automatically to a shrine. It is the continuation of Cadwells Gold storyline related quests in Greenshade where you are sent to Velyn Harbor and have to rescue the free the town.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    What enemies are you fighting when this happens?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • joneb
    joneb
    ✭✭
    Drublog. Possibly the Drublog Ravager. Its like a knock back that is bugged and instead of knocking me back a little it launches me into space.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok, thank you!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened also for me. From Velyn Harbour wayshrine run up the stairs and when joining the road from Greenshade, turn right. The enemies were the first group, three orcs on the road. They are not dueling with defenders. One of them hit me with uppercut which made me fly back to wayshrine. Happened three times until i got bored and blocked.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is also happening to me. In the caves underneath the Vile Manse public dungeon. It is getting hit by the two-hander uppercut move, it is sending me through the roof, through walls and drops me (unharmed) back a couple of rooms to almost the first set of mobs you meet after dropping into the cave. Happened twice so I started paying attention and dodge rolled.
    Edited by Jim_Pipp on October 23, 2017 11:16PM
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this happen to me while fighting some Vosh Rakh mobs in the Fharun Stronghold in Wrothgar.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think this is what happened to my brother at dolmens, but not me. He uses the feature that has his feet "stick" to the ground, I don't. I just woke up, can't remember what it's called.
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please provide video.

Not because I don’t believe you..... just worried they’ll fix it before console gets it :)
  • Shiverblade
    Shiverblade
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issue, i get hit by a Heavy attack from any random Humanoid mob, with a Two Handed weapon, and i get thrown 5 - 10 meters back, and i ALWAYS die when i land and its impossible to prevent, its happened 3 times now, its VERY annoying... it happens to a friend of mine aswell on regular basis tho he has never been killed by it..