The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Of Knives and Long Shadows.

Kahina
Kahina
✭✭✭
Is this quest a waste of time? Can it be bypassed? It appears I can port straight to the Crossroads Wayshrine.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its the introductory quest...sort of. Its the CWC equivalent of that quest from Alessio Guilion for Morrowind where
    Azura sent us on a long wild goose chase to help her priestess that ended with us not learning anything we didn't already know.

So it might be nice and give additional perspective on the DLC, but it doesn't take you to the Clockwork City and can be bypassed.
  • Kahina
    Kahina
    ✭✭✭
    Its the introductory quest...sort of. Its the CWC equivalent of that quest from Alessio Guilion for Morrowind where
    Azura sent us on a long wild goose chase to help her priestess that ended with us not learning anything we didn't already know.

So it might be nice and give additional perspective on the DLC, but it doesn't take you to the Clockwork City and can be bypassed.

Thank you. I thought as much and did the quest. But I now know to skip it on my other characters.