The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can't Get into Any Guildstores

Colecovision
Colecovision
✭✭✭✭✭
PC/NA - Win 8.1 - The game runs fine for the most part. This issue began about 24 hrs before the cwc update.

When I go to a banker, the option to select guild store and guild bank are gone. Also when I go to any guild trader (not just mine) the only option is "goodbye." Despite not being able to view any listings from any trader, I have sold a few items that I had previously listed, so everything from that side must be working fine.

The first thing I did was disable all addons. - That didn't help, but I'm leaving them all off until this is resolved.
Then I found this advice from the knowledge base:

Type "/reloadui" in the chatbox, for graphics or user-interface issues.
Type "/camp" in the chatbox to log out and wait 15 minutes before logging back in to perform a soft-reset. This will clear out the cache and allow the game to load properly.

I gave that a shot, but it didn't help. Please let me know the next step in getting this resolved.
  • ClockworkCityBugs
    ClockworkCityBugs
    ✭✭✭
    itsa thing called social ban
    try to change @id at site account it may helps...
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can it be a social ban if I can still use guild and zone chat? I'm also not sure what I could get banned for. I use a gamepad and barely say a thing in any chat. I basically have to stop playing and chat, then stop chatting and play again. Most nights I don't do it even for a minute.
  • ClockworkCityBugs
    ClockworkCityBugs
    ✭✭✭
    you can use all chats but no1 is hear you
    only you see your messages they invisible for everyone
  • Flowersquisher
    Flowersquisher
    ✭✭✭
    I use gamepad too, this has been happening to me for a couple weeks now. The only thing that works is using Standard UI at guild stores/ Banks
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use gamepad too, this has been happening to me for a couple weeks now. The only thing that works is using Standard UI at guild stores/ Banks

I figured that was the issue, but it's not there even with standard ui.

Also, I told my guildmates about the situation and we made jokes about blowing on the cartridge before restarting. I definitely didn't get muted in guild chat when I lost the guildstores.

For the youngsters, blowing on a video game cartridge used to be step 1 in troubleshooting when a game didn't work. I don't think there is any evidence to support it actually did anything to help.