The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Is Bolt Escape a Charge ability?

Eshenya
Eshenya
✭✭
Does Bolt Escape and its morphed forms count as charge attack towards the Tormentor Set's last perk?

Thanks in advance!
This one does not appreciate txt tlk, elitism and foul language.
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭
    bump?
    This one does not appreciate txt tlk, elitism and foul language.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t respond to this one before because I’m having a hard time definitively testing/verifying my answer. I can’t find sufficient info online, and I can’t figure out a way to test this. However, this is what I think is the case...perhaps others can weigh in based on this.

I believe to be a charge ability it ha to be a targeting ability...procced when you target a single enemy. What I could verify is that every ability labeled specifically as a charge ability (shield charge, spear charge, etc) has a tool tip that lists the target as “enemy,” while streak lists the target as “area.”

Therefore, even though streak does move your character, I believe the game classifies it as an AOE ability and not a charge.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, Bolt Escape (+morphs) does not count as a “Charge” ability. Not going to proc Tormentor.

Gapclosers are essentially charge abilities in ESO. Not sure if this applies to every gapcloser either though.