Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

[PC NA] [PvP/PvE] Damage Incorporated is Currently Recruiting

Corphious
Corphious
DIbannerMainsite-01.png

<Damage Incorporated> is now recruiting on the NA PC Servers for PvP and PvE.
Currently Recruiting:
All races, classes and any alliance. (We have players in the Ebonheart Pact and Daggerfall Covenant thus far)

What we offer you:
  • Help with leveling
  • Weekly dungeon/pledge runs as a guild
  • Someone that will help you in your quests and run dungeons alongside you
  • We run several weekly events and as we grow we want to add more opportunities to do group activities
  • Currently looking to build a trials team
  • Looking to build a PvP team on each of the factions (starting with DC)

What we want:
  • People looking to be part of a team.
  • We are looking for players that want to have fun in a structured atmosphere.
  • We want each and every one of our members to enjoy playing here with each other and we strive to recruit like-minded individuals.
  • Drama free

Our requirements:
  • Do not multi-clan. We are a multi-gaming community and ask that you not join other gaming communities while you are with us (other guilds are okay).
  • Must use TeamSpeak3
  • Speak English
  • 15 and older
  • Have fun!

You can find us on our official Damage Incorporated web page: Damage Inc. While you're at it check out our clan video at YouTube.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message me in-game, @toxicenigma or on Steam

We wish you the best in your guild search!

RECRUITMENT OPEN
Edited by Corphious on November 6, 2017 2:30PM
“I bet if you spoke your mind you’d be speechless.”
PC - NA
Toxicenigma
Damage Incorporated
  • Corphious
    Corphious
    Updated information.
    Edited by Corphious on September 20, 2017 2:49PM
    PC - NA
    Toxicenigma
    Damage Incorporated
  • Corphious
    Corphious
    We are currently hosting weekly events. These events range from dungeon runs to PvP and achievement related help.
    PC - NA
    Toxicenigma
    Damage Incorporated
  • HecklingHyena
    HecklingHyena
    Soul Shriven
    I got your reply, im on pc. I am interested in joining your guild. I just recently downloaded teamspeak one overwolf for the in game over lay, not had a chance to use it yet. My characters name is Hyena the Devious.
  • Corphious
    Corphious
    I got your reply, im on pc. I am interested in joining your guild. I just recently downloaded teamspeak one overwolf for the in game over lay, not had a chance to use it yet. My characters name is Hyena the Devious.

I have sent you a friend request in-game. Hope to see you soon. If I am not around when you get on, look for @aralornx. She can get you in and acquainted as well.
    PC - NA
    Toxicenigma
    Damage Incorporated
  • Corphious
    Corphious
    Recruitment has been updated.
    PC - NA
    Toxicenigma
    Damage Incorporated
  • Corphious
    Corphious
    Page updated.
    In addition, we are doing multiple weekly guild dungeon runs and other activities.
    PC - NA
    Toxicenigma
    Damage Incorporated
  • Preeble
    Preeble
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join @valcuarious
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been trying to send in-game messages to both @aralornx and @toxicenigma and keep getting a reply saying account not found. Might be doing something wrong. New to groups. Interested in the guild. @Shantu CP220.
  • Corphious
    Corphious
    We are still looking to widen our player base. We have players from all around the world and differing time zones.
    PC - NA
    Toxicenigma
    Damage Incorporated
  • Arya108
    Arya108
    Soul Shriven
    I only joined yesterday but seems like a solid gaming community and good group of people.
  • Corphious
    Corphious
    Recently updated.
    PC - NA
    Toxicenigma
    Damage Incorporated
  • stonium
    stonium
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I was look for NA guild and I think I found the one, my in-game name is @stonium and was wondering if you could send an invite
  • Corphious
    Corphious
    Recruiting in all player areas and looking to get a few PvP teams together as well as looking to start a trials team.
    PC - NA
    Toxicenigma
    Damage Incorporated
  • ereboz
    ereboz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a guild I would like. I don't PvP, only PvE, would love a good guild to run dungeons with. Shoot me an invite in game. I've been playing since first beta, multiple characters, all crafting maxed. My in game name is @ereboz
  • Corphious
    Corphious
    Recruitment post has been updated. We are starting to form our DC PvP team.
    PC - NA
    Toxicenigma
    Damage Incorporated
  • FlowingMouse
    FlowingMouse
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

I'm a new player looking for help with leveling(Gearing,builds, all the good stuff). I will probably look at PVP when I get better at the game, no idea what pledges or trials are which is why i still need to learn. As far as playing as a team goes I am part of a trader guild but when I ask if i can get a hand with anything they usually tell me that it's not the type of guild for that or I get told to google it (Easier said than done), so yeah I am looking for a guild that's going to actually do the things a guild should aside from having a decent guild trader. I am Australian 22 years old and have spoken English for about as long as I can remember and yes I have TeamSpeak.

Cheers, if you decide to add me.

@FlowingMouse
  • Exalted_Outlander
    Exalted_Outlander
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in a hybrid PvE/PvP guild. Count me in. My handle is @Grymsta and my IGN is Noxus The Strider
    Edited by Exalted_Outlander on December 14, 2017 11:23PM
    Noxus The Strider | DC | Breton Magblade | alt
    Rykas Duneblade | DC | Redguard Stamblade | main