Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Post a pic of your favorite toon !!! :)

vpy
vpy
✭✭✭✭
He is just a "guild store-geared" casual toon but I love him the most :)

I am his #1 fan

Presenting my first and only main my favorite Stamblade

HfnTSEN.jpg

Post your favorite toon.
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Took me a while to roll up a stam sorc, but was glad when I did so.

Slightly older picture, but still the same character
    2coyq9T.png
    Edited by Sixty5 on October 17, 2017 9:51AM
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’ll have to wait until I get home :(
    Edited by FloppyTouch on October 17, 2017 9:48AM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hisa Ni Caemaire, and her friend "Dave" (since the vocal apparatus of mer cannot pronounce his actual name).

He shows up a LOT more often then RNG could justify. So I say that they are actually friends... of a very weird sort.

7RAhexU.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hZRSRDV.jpg

still in the wailing prison trolling around
    PC
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My favorite character is my magplar, Lady Menewen. The first picture is before I vampirized her and the second picture is after.

C0GAc5v.jpg

WbcrZnl.jpg
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Hisa Ni Caemaire, and her friend "Dave" (since the vocal apparatus of mer cannot pronounce his actual name).

He shows up a LOT more often then RNG could justify. So I say that they are actually friends... of a very weird sort.

7RAhexU.png

I luv this one "the singing daedra" awesome
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aPmAiLs.png

A Warden and his Bears

eTWJaC6.png
    Edited by Tryxus on October 17, 2017 10:54AM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favourite is my main.
    SYQkDrT.jpg

But a special mention to my hopefully one day necromancer.
    Y0nzGbh.jpg
  • rob_ber
    rob_ber
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite and my main since Beta Arawen Arthmax (Altmer NB)

2vNdoPt.jpg

Lately I really enjoy playing Thrashy Little Cannibal (Bosmer Warden Tank)

1wD0oOK.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Been here for too long
    PC EU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will post mine later when I get home.

I just have to say that this...
    Ilithyania wrote: »
    hZRSRDV.jpg

... this might just be the most hideous thing I've ever seen in this game. Bravo, sir!
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »
    I will post mine later when I get home.

I just have to say that this...
    Ilithyania wrote: »
    hZRSRDV.jpg

... this might just be the most hideous thing I've ever seen in this game. Bravo, sir!

I think he's very handsome honestly. I also love red hair color ;). A job well done :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 3, but in order of importance:

My very first character, Altair the Savior of Nirn, standing next to baby girl during the false god’s speech. The warrior that defeated Molag Bal.
    5_F01_ABCB_1365_4044_B6_CA_F0_A75_CD3_BFFD.jpg
    42_F488_E6_DAAD_415_C_BBC6_3_FA16136996_F.jpg

This is my wife’s character from PS4 recreated on PC. Eris the Devourer, the Dread Empress and worshipped as Goddess of Spite, Altair’s answer to Batman’s Joker and Link’s Ganondorf. So yeah, pretty impossible to find quests that fit this character.
    9268117_D_3736_4299_9_FA7_418_F4_BB085_BC.jpg
    75707271_4_D7_D_4_E5_B_929_D_5736_A1_A3_B106.png

The first female character I ever created, Adoette. I created her with the idea that there was no one more pure hearted than her. Scatterbrained and cheerful, becoming a vampire didn’t bring her mood down for long.
    2_BE4_D579_F002_4_EA3_B0_B9_52_D89_CCBE964.jpg
    81_DFD5_FD_CACF_468_F_B14_F_F8_CA5_DF158_E6.jpg
    Edited by ThePrinceOfBargains on October 17, 2017 3:30PM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s ridiculous how much I love my main character; I am more than a bit emotionally attached to her because I created her when my family was going through a rough time, and going on adventures with her in Tamriel was my way of enjoying a healthy form of escapism. We did Cadwell’s silver and gold, and every time she completes a big achievement I get all gushy and teary-eyed. Here is a recent screenshot I took of my amazing magsorc, my pride and joy :smile:

ivb8fn.jpg
  • THWIP71
    THWIP71
    ✭✭✭✭
    roger2.png
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cz7JXCe.png
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My three mains (which one is favorite usually depends on how I am feeling any given day):

Leskandera - bounty huntress waiting for her next target...
    8489380.jpg

Kelasendar - goth librarian looking for some books...
    6627983.jpg

Kes dre-Lana - righteous blacksmith girl getting ready for some hammerwork...
    6349522.jpg
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QsgxfYl.jpg
    With her new mask, in preparation of the Witches Festival :blush:
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • SofiDesune
    SofiDesune
    ✭✭✭✭
    qsMcaWZ.jpg
    Edited by SofiDesune on October 17, 2017 4:02PM
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edit: I can't get it to upload my picture, I give up.
    Edited by ParaNostram on October 17, 2017 4:26PM
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crow Caller:
    bOYI5za.png

I made this toon last year for the Witches Festival. You know, because you need to blow Crow Caller to start the event. Not my favorite character exactly, but my favorite looking one.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Its_Alexis
    Its_Alexis
    ✭✭✭
    SofiDesune wrote: »
    qsMcaWZ.jpg

Wonderful dress, which costume is that?
    PC NA

Alexis Light - Breton Templar DD
    Likes-To-Tank - Argonian Dragonknight Tank
    Pauline Storm - Altmer Sorcerer DD
    Thunder gro-Lightning - Orc Sorcerer Speedster
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not a main but very fond of this toon.

F'lathren - magicka warden

Screenshot_20171007_135111.png
    Edited by red_emu on October 17, 2017 5:08PM
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Out of my 13 characters this one is my favourite. Not simply because she's the most powerful and the most versatile in meta game terms, but because her story and her RP character work the best for me.

Here she is giving a goodbye hug to an angler:
    teES3cG.png

As you can see, she is a stage 4 vampire.

When I look into her face all I see is her hunger, that she is controlled by her hunger, that she is utterly lost to her hunger. And I never allow her to feed. But I might do one day. So, in the meantime, she is mine to control. To do with as I will. There are no red lines that I cannot make her cross. Nothing that I cannot make her do. Like robbing someone and then sticking a knife through their head, for example. I find this relationship to be intuitively satisfying.

My other 12 characters all have ethical standards of one kind or another. They are their own people. I respect that.
    PC EU
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My trip to Hammerfell.
    Character: Wuleen-Ze
    PnoXFpt.jpg
    PC/EU
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite warden.....
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two of my Wardens.

59YhUH7.jpg

XoAQ0jw.jpg
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first, main, and favorite, Altmer (Sorc)
    (pre vamp)
    eg8toh.png

Fast becoming 2nd favorite:
    My Nord (Warden)
    330d8b4.png
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My first. My main, my 75 days played out of total of 130 days and number one out of ten toons, Fl'ash, Templar Argonian healer from before it was meta.

wg2tqsw9ny10.jpg

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My first, main, and favorite, Altmer (Sorc)
    (pre vamp)
    eg8toh.png

Oh my holy aedra - that robe is a total flashback to Morrowind TES III.... what is it?

Tell me tell me TELL ME!!!!!!

Edited by newtinmpls on November 1, 2017 2:32AM
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it from the Crown Store. I think it was called Gala ....something something!
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake