The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Active PvP Guild

Airaud
Airaud
Soul Shriven
Sorcerer lvl 35 looking for active pvp guild, Legionary rank 2
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    @Airaud , if you are fighting in AD side, can you please contact me in-game: @Glevissig is my handle.

In Lodge of Sorceresses, we have formed our PvE initiative (raid core) and as a next step, we will be moving towards PvP one. I've started gathering skilled AD PvP'ers around me. It will be something big.
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • Zunkis
    Zunkis
    ✭✭
    :) Hi if u DC call out for wolves in vivec and we will invite u
    Edited by Zunkis on October 15, 2017 4:32AM