The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I want the female NPC voice for "I need Healing!"and "Heal me"sound.

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Dharnagon,

I can get you those files, but a quick question first...is there any particular race you prefer? We have literally hundreds of actors saying those "Heal me!" and "I need healing!" lines. :)

-bd-

Wow that is really nice of you!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Dharnagon
    Dharnagon
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Dharnagon,

I can get you those files, but a quick question first...is there any particular race you prefer? We have literally hundreds of actors saying those "Heal me!" and "I need healing!" lines. :)

-bd-

@ZOS_SoundMaster

Oh, my god, thx for answering! hahaha <3
    Well, Khajiit, Redguard and both Elfs are my favourite ones!
    Like, when u go to a resource or keep in Cyro and take a keep, any of those female voices asking for healing are pretty much what I want. I hv it on my cellphone right now, but with the background...

Love you for that, big time!

<3
    Edited by Dharnagon on October 9, 2017 10:01PM
    The Pride of The Eagle is its power itself!
    Eagles, Advance!
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Dharnagon,

-bd-

Hello I'm not the OP but I humbly request the female Dunmer/Altmer voice that says "aid me" more like "AIYHHHHHD MEEEEEEEE.." please and thank you Brad you rock.

• bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we get the Xivkyn ones too, @ZOS_SoundMaster? :smile:
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want, from VSO: Shut up! Or I will shut you up! Give meh dis!
  • Robby94
    Robby94
    ✭✭✭
    i think @ZOS_SoundMaster just opened the pandoras box of VO requests :smile:
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now there needs to be a sticky thread for VO file requests. :P
  • ZOS_SoundMaster
    ZOS_SoundMaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    teiselaise wrote: »
    Hey Dharnagon,

-bd-

Ooooh ***, zos you are way cooler than people make you look, 1st priority: alarm 2 priority: money 3rd priority: lag

:)))))))))) Don't let this put me in a bad light, I for one think you are handling the game decently and this WAS NOT ment as a way to offend you

(I'm not just trying to not get banned)

(I'm really not)

(Pls don't ban me I'm just a poor argonian)

Well hey...as an audio guy, I know nothing about fixing lag, or taking your money...but I *do* know how to hand out .wav files. :)
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on October 10, 2017 2:23PM
    Brad Derrick
    Audio Director / Composer
    Staff Post
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SoundMaster definitely deserves more awesomes for this. Nice gesture.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoShazarr wrote: »
    Who the heck wants that as an alarm sound. I'm the kind of person who silently shakes their head at a lot of things that baffle me, and trust me I see a ton, but this *** takes the cake. Lol

What does it matter what he wants as his alarm sound?

I wake up to the alarm sound of cheese crying out in terror as it is being consumed. Are you going to kink-shame me as well?

We should respect @Dharnagon 's wishes to wake up to the sound of someone crying out for assistance. It's what gets his blood flowing, the feeling that someone is at the edge of death and desperately needs his healing magic. It's an honorable way to start one's day.

Edited by Storymaster on October 10, 2017 2:44PM
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's kind of fitting for an alarm sound - when you wake up, regardless if you were well-rested or feel like death, you need something to make you more alert, whether it's splashing water, opening curtains, coffee, etc, so 'I need healing!' is like a reminder for these actions (or at least, it sounds like that in my head :grimace:). In any case, how awesome of you to oblige, @ZOS_SoundMaster!
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    Dharnagon wrote: »
    Lol, i just figured it would be fun.
    What makes it eVen funnier is that o don't have any healer, so id not have any reason to wake up at all.
    I just like this game (still do). I devote a lot of my time to it, and I assumed it would br funny as hell to wake up with that ***, and it has been like this for almost a week now, I just wanted it to sound better.
    But yeah, I'm weird :smiley:
    But I'm also cool.

who-is-the-most-awesome-person.jpg

Trump
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, first many awesomes to @ZOS_SoundMaster

Second, now to figure out how to make my phone trigger the heal me i need healing wav file when i shake it.

That will floor my Tuesday FTF gaming group!!!

and BTW @ZOS_SoundMaster my requests for the yells for healing wav files are female altmer, dunmer and khajiit.

thanks a very great amount.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like the Meteor ultimate sound from launch to impact... ;)

@ZOS_SoundMaster
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
  • Dharnagon
    Dharnagon
    ✭✭✭
    DoShazarr wrote: »
    Who the heck wants that as an alarm sound. I'm the kind of person who silently shakes their head at a lot of things that baffle me, and trust me I see a ton, but this *** takes the cake. Lol

What does it matter what he wants as his alarm sound?

I wake up to the alarm sound of cheese crying out in terror as it is being consumed. Are you going to kink-shame me as well?

We should respect @Dharnagon 's wishes to wake up to the sound of someone crying out for assistance. It's what gets his blood flowing, the feeling that someone is at the edge of death and desperately needs his healing magic. It's an honorable way to start one's day.

Well... Im not a healer... :P
    The Pride of The Eagle is its power itself!
    Eagles, Advance!
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Dharnagon,

-bd-

@ZOS_SoundMaster
    So awesome that you are helping him!
    Character Profiles:
  • ZOS_SoundMaster
    ZOS_SoundMaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to cut y'all off before the aforementioned "Pandora's Box of VO requests" gets out of control... ;)

...but here's what I got for ya:

http://static.elderscrollsonline.com/uploads/Heal Me/I NEED HEALING!!!.zip

That's Altmer, Dunmer, Bosmer, Khajiit, and Redguard ladies hollering "I need healing!", "Heal me!", and "Aiiiiiiiiiiid me!"

Enjoy? :)

p.s. You'd think the ESO forum spellchecker wouldn't fail all five of those race names...
    Brad Derrick
    Audio Director / Composer
    Staff Post
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to cut y'all off before the aforementioned "Pandora's Box of VO requests" gets out of control... ;)

That's Altmer, Dunmer, Bosmer, Khajiit, and Redguard ladies hollering "I need healing!", "Heal me!", and "Aiiiiiiiiiiid me!"

p.s. You'd think the ESO forum spellchecker wouldn't fail all five of those race names...

finger-guns-gif-10.gif

There it is. Keep doin what you doin.

• Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You. Are. Amazing.
    Character Profiles:
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for these, gonna add them to my teamspeak soundboard and use "i need healing!" each time i need healing xD
  • Theodard
    Theodard
    ✭✭✭
    There are tons of great lines in the game that I want. With that said, my personal favorite and has been since I first played through the quest for Wittestadar siding with Valeric is; "Cat ***? Who throws cats *** on people?"

My regular gaming partner and I have literally played that quest each a dozen or more times and we always try to do it again together just for that line. Then end up quoting it over and over again to each other.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, we can request quotes!! Yay... I have couple requests :)
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who wouldn't want to have this line.... "Do you know how long I've been looking for you?"...

...let him be the first to cast a stone ;-)
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defo Khajiit. Would be awesome. @ZOS_SoundMaster
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Soundmaster, you are awesome!
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well...one can't have everything I guess. An ESO Library of sounds would be a nice thing indeed.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahh! I'll buy it at a high price!
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing elaborate, or properly timed for that matter... But these voices reminded me of a song.

https://youtu.be/769cQfkBOns
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @ZOS_SoundMaster ...if you're ever looking for a career change - those folks working on the combat mechanics could use a hand :)

although I'm guessing your current gig is pretty darn cool...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • BrianDavion
    BrianDavion
    ✭✭✭✭
    teiselaise wrote: »
    Hey Dharnagon,

-bd-

Ooooh ***, zos you are way cooler than people make you look, 1st priority: alarm 2 priority: money 3rd priority: lag

:)))))))))) Don't let this put me in a bad light, I for one think you are handling the game decently and this WAS NOT ment as a way to offend you

(I'm not just trying to not get banned)

(I'm really not)

(Pls don't ban me I'm just a poor argonian)

Well hey...as an audio guy, I know nothing about fixing lag, or taking your money...but I *do* know how to hand out .wav files. :)

the fact that you're willing to do stuff like this though (and presumably taker time out of your presumably busy day) is a mark in both yours and ZOS's overall favor.