The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

pvp is pointless

mook-eb16_ESO
mook-eb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
lag makes game unplayable, thought they actually did some maintenance this week but eu vivec server is worse tonight then I've experienced in along while. I can see no reason to continue playing . hotr is the worse patch to date for causing lag.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I stuff? your have can
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the experience is going to be very different for everyone...

no one can question your perception or personal definition of unplayable...

a lot depends on your equipment (if not console), your internet connection, when you play, where you play...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh yeah - almost forgot to add what I was originally gonna post:

pointless thread is pointless :p
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA server im constantly having issues with skills not responding, ping at 140.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure there are worse updates for lag.
    I remember the trying to pvp via slideshow a few months after launch. So many impulse spamming zerg groups.
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
    life is pointless
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Cyrodiil is fun despite its short comings.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PvP is the only point tbh.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't think of a game with better PvP on console, nothing else I'm aware of has so much variety of builds and the scale of Cyrodiil. I'd like it to get some attention to freshen it up and improve performance but I'm definitely don't have a "the sky is falling and Cyrodiil is terrible" attitude.

Find some others who enjoy it and wreck people as a group!
  • Montayva
    Montayva
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think pvp just needs some new objectives. It's just been the same thing day in, day out. And for those who have had to persevere with extreme lag, the load screens, and other various performance issues, it's just become more of a chore than fun.
    Montayva: EP, AD, DC Magplar | Mistress Montayva: AD, DC, EP Mag DK | Rharhey: EP, AD Mag Sorccrafters
    Nirnrewt/ Nutella/Nirncrux: AD, EP, DC Stamblades+Stamdens
    ES Cosplayer wannabe

Beholder of the power to unleash the QAM HAM
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you find PVP pointless, don't play it - there are plenty of other things you can do in this game. If PVP is all you actually want to do, then I'm sorry you don't like it.

I can take or leave PVP, but when in there, I don't have anywhere near the lag, freezes and dc's that I did 12 months ago. If you are a relative newcomer to the game and think it is bad now, you have never had it so good.

Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Montayva wrote: »
    I think pvp just needs some new objectives. It's just been the same thing day in, day out. And for those who have had to persevere with extreme lag, the load screens, and other various performance issues, it's just become more of a chore than fun.

Yep, nothing drastic but more options would be awesome! Cyrodiil is a beautiful zone that is largely under utilized.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleep wrote: »
    life is pointless

Because there is no universal or objective criteria of importance or just generally speaking?

Let me hug you.
    Edited by Vilestride on October 6, 2017 2:22AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A word to the wise. Stop running in vivec at prime time with the giant zergs. Especially if you play outside server country it pays to pick one of the smaller campaigns.
    Edited by Vapirko on October 6, 2017 2:25AM
  • Chakei
    Chakei
    ✭✭✭
    The Thieves Guild patch lag was 100 times worse than this. It's been bad lately, but not that bad.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvE is pointless.

In fact, unless youre making a living off of it, video gaming in general is pointless. its a leisure activity. like playing *** at your local bar and grill.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @WuffyCerulei I think eso should have that as its main intro video xD