The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

@ZOS MattL

Mihael
Mihael
✭✭✭✭
Can you please explain better why you decided to close the latest Sotha Sil thread? Far as I could see there were no violation of forum rules or at least no major or significant violations. You said that it was not constructive yet I've seen people make threads about completely irrelevant things that are not even game related, then you said "We are not looking to stop you all from discussing events that happen in your campaign" yet you literally just closed a thread that was discussing stuff that happens in our campaign.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was pretty clear in his answer. They were trying to break the cycle of inappropriate behavior by...closing a thread that had absolutely no inappropriate behavior. What's so hard to follow about that? o:)
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    He was pretty clear in his answer. They were trying to break the cycle of inappropriate behavior by...closing a thread that had absolutely no inappropriate behavior. What's so hard to follow about that? o:)

They are in 3017 while we are only in 2017
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have so little else going on, they have to flex from time to time and slap down discussions in the PvP section, just to be all

aaa9053346fd4b42154e88e29c55ad1b14c0fbf5420d3bdac530d41a1fc24a32.jpg
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Taysa
    Taysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't want to discourage discussion of our campaign....

Except they're completely discouraging discussion of our campaign by locking/deleting every mega thread there is on it.
    5/24/18: The day ZoS suspended my forum account for trolling a troll.
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, all factions kinda came together to joke around a bit. It was the most civil......anything that's happened regarding Sotha in weeks.
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he's a fan of vivec server
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 lock for discussing moderator action.

PM him/her for clarification.
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just started another and I have pm'ed the moderator who closed mine, I am really trying to cooperate with them so we can have a discussion of our campaign. I think we are on version 7, if you count the Discussion Group one I made? Let me know if I am wrong.
    Edited by Dutchessx on October 5, 2017 11:56AM
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I did not see the most recent thread, but considering they have closed several previous threads on the same subject and had to remove posts and edit them before hand they probably see where the recent thread is heading, as they mentioned in the closed thread before it the when it was created.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have so little else going on, they have to flex from time to time and slap down discussions in the PvP section, just to be all

aaa9053346fd4b42154e88e29c55ad1b14c0fbf5420d3bdac530d41a1fc24a32.jpg

That was a good one
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    The thread that you are referring to was closed because it was mostly sarcastic and not really focused on the game itself. If you would like to have a productive discussion on Sotha Sil PC NA, that is fine. However, we cannot allow threads that continue to break our forum rules time and time again. We are very close to simply not allowing threads discussing this specific campaign on the forums, given the repeated violations of our forum rules.

Additionally, it is never appropriate to make a thread that discusses moderator action. The moderation team is more than happy to discuss any decisions or actions that we take if you send us as PM.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.