The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Balance your game pls zenimax

• Timeraider
    Timeraider
    ✭✭✭
    I really dont get it. You *** up and got bombed, then you blame it on balance?
    I am really confused.
    Feralclaw - EU - AD
    Khajit Warden - Werewolf Warden

Also own:
    lvl 50 Templar PvP Healer (Dunmer)
    2 lvl 50 Magicka Staff / Stamina / Healer Nightblade's (Khajit/Dunmer)
    lvl 50 Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer)
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    here is another proof how balanced this game is.

so to all skilled ppl in here enlight me how to counter this.

was running to my base when a sorc sniped me from behind...so pls tell me how to counter..YOU CANT . cause there is no counter play to this ***

Na4nklT.jpg
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    Timeraider wrote: »
    I really dont get it. You *** up and got bombed, then you blame it on balance?
    I am really confused.

would like to see how you pro skills would counter play the picture above... so enlighten me with your skills sir
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, everything is overpowered with +100% damage from a powerup glyph in deathmatch, but that says more about the glyph than the abilities themselves.

...Or as an option, you just avoid your enemies for the next 30s when you see the red aura around them, until Zos realizes that making everything a near-instakill isn't a good idea (which is to say: no ETA).
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

was running to my base when a sorc sniped me from behind...so pls tell me how to counter..YOU CANT . cause there is no counter play to this ***

Na4nklT.jpg

Dodge/reflect/block/shield??

4 very valid counters.
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

Na4nklT.jpg

4 very valid counters.

when u get sniped from behind when u cant see sorc are shooting? lol clever answer....maybe you should go to school
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proxy det has been nerfed beyond belief already...unreal to see it in a BG death recap what were you guys doing??

Uber pwned
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Na4nklT.jpg

4 very valid counters.

when u get sniped from behind when u cant see sorc are shooting? lol clever answer....maybe you should go to school

3 years at university is enough for me ty......

And how is catching someone off-guard a valid argument for nerfing something?? After the first hit you should at least be aware of where the sorc is, making it possible for you to dodge the 2nd overload bolt....

L2takecritisism and feedback
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭

Na4nklT.jpg

4 very valid counters.

And how is catching someone off-guard a valid argument for nerfing something?? After the first hit you should at least be aware of where the sorc is, making it possible for you to dodge the 2nd overload bolt....

i did dodgeroll, git hit with second overload as soon my dodgeroll was over...so yea...realy good counterplay

even you can block dodge roll or go to uneveristy for 3 year...abailities should not hit so hard in this game. almost 20k in 1 mouse click is broken
    Edited by gammelscroll on October 2, 2017 8:11AM
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Na4nklT.jpg

4 very valid counters.

i did dodgeroll, git hit with second overload as soon my dodgeroll was over...so yea...realy good counterplay

even you can block dodge roll or go to uneveristy for 3 year...abailities should not hit so hard in this game. almost 20k in 1 mouse click is broken

Overload is more or less the easiest ultimate to counter and against good players more likely a suicide ultimate than a killing blow...

i'm sorry, but it's really l2p at this point...
    Noobplar
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    Destruent wrote: »

Na4nklT.jpg

4 very valid counters.

Overload is more or less the easiest ultimate to counter and against good players more likely a suicide ultimate than a killing blow...

i'm sorry, but it's really l2p at this point...

then u should read this

Let's start with dodge roll. What's the problem with it?

Well, here's a list of basic skills that you cannot mitigate with dodge roll - they will hit you:
    Puncturing Strikes (and morphs), Dive (and morphs), Radiant Destruction (and morphs), Dark Talons (and morphs), Petrify (and morphs), Aspect of Terror (and morphs), Daedric Curse (and morphs), Daedric Mines (and morphs), Lightning Form (and morphs), Spear Shards (and morphs), Backlash (and morphs), Scorch (and morphs), Impaling Shards (and morphs), Ash Cloud (and morphs), Wall of Elements (and morphs), Drain Essence (and morphs), Trap Beast (and morphs), Fire Rune (and morphs), Trapping Webs (and morphs), Caltrops (and morphs), Path of Darkness (and morphs), Agony (and morphs), Rune Prison (and morphs), Lightning Splash (and morphs), Volley (and morphs), Magicka Detonation (and morphs), Explosive Charge, Lotus Fan, Streak, Dark Flare (heal debuff portion only), Ritual of Retribution, Arctic Blast

And here's a list of skills that you can't mitigate with dodge once they've been applied:
    Mages' Fury (and morphs), Sun Fire (and morphs), Eclipse (and morphs), Swarm (and morphs), Searing Strike (and morphs), Fiery Breath (and morphs), Cleave (and morphs), Twin Slashes (and morphs), Poison Arrow (and morphs), Arrow Spray (and morphs), Soul Trap (and morphs), Infectious Claws (and morphs)[Note: Infectious Claws is very, very difficult to dodge, but it's possible as per my tests], Entropy (and morphs), Volatile Armor

Bad huh? Gets worse:

Ultimates - Soul Strike (and morphs), Dawnbreaker (and morphs), Elemental Storm (and morphs), Meteor (and morphs), Dragonknight Standard (and morphs), Bat Swarm (and morphs), Consuming Darkness (and morphs), Soul Shred (and morphs), Summon Storm Atronach (and morphs), Negate Magic (and morphs), Radial Sweep (and morphs), Nova (and morphs), Sleet Storm (and morphs), Soul Harvest

And one ultimate which you can't mitigate by dodging once it has been applied: Lacerate (and morphs)

That's not all.

DW/2H Bleeds, Skoria proc, DoT set bonuses, lightning/resto heavy attacks - all undodgeable as well.
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know that dodge is not the ultimate counter to everything, but you play full heavy, what about blocking/reflecting? ever heard of this? sry, but every time i see a overload-spamming sorc i'm happy bc i found more or less free AP...
    Noobplar
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    I know that dodge is not the ultimate counter to everything, but you play full heavy, what about blocking/reflecting? ever heard of this? sry, but every time i see a overload-spamming sorc i'm happy bc i found more or less free AP...

cant you just read what i wrote earlier? i said he sniped me from behind..didnt even see him cast it.

even i did see it, no abilities in game should hit 20k damage with just one mouse click.

so stop defend a unbalanced game.
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

cant you just read what i wrote earlier? i said he sniped me from behind..didnt even see him cast it.

even i did see it, no abilities in game should hit 20k damage with just one mouse click.

I'm pretty sure, if you've recognized him it would have been an easy kill...he specced for full burst, and he won...
    put him under pressure and you'll win that fight...
    overload IS pretty balanced atm, bc it hits hard but is easy to counter for all builds.
    Noobplar
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure, if you've recognized him it would have been an easy kill...he specced for full burst, and he won...
    put him under pressure and you'll win that fight...
    overload IS pretty balanced atm, bc it hits hard but is easy to counter for all builds.

Sorc overload gankbuild 101:
    Spinner+Clever Alchemist+ Kena or Slimecraw

Combo: Potion (to proc CA) + Radiant Magelight (for empowered hit) + Overload = Big burst damage.
    It´s not very difficult to set up for a burst like this. Also agree it´s fairly balanced since like with most gankbuilds you will be gimped on almost every other aspect. Survive the gank and the ganker is dead 11/10 times...
    Edited by Qbiken on October 2, 2017 9:04AM
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Na4nklT.jpg

You got hit with a overload? lol
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Been hit by VD a couple times like that without being in a Zerg. Was coming up over stairs or hill and some dieing *** runs right to me. I try to figure out people who are pressured that run toward friendlys even if they're in stealth.

they run toward forward camps, too, i don't know why.

damnedest thing.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »
    You die a lot don't you

And you don't?
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder when the stamina version of VD will come. Oh no I can hear all mag users already complaining...
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is just another nerf this and that thread
    NO NEED FOR THAT!
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    NO NEED FOR THAT!

ok. So you think its ok being hit with 40k dmg with 2 mouse click...like light attacks?

give melee also overload light attack so i can run around 1 shot players with 1 mouse click
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO NEED FOR THAT!

ok. So you think its ok being hit with 40k dmg with 2 mouse click...like light attacks?

give melee also overload light attack so i can run around 1 shot players with 1 mouse click

I honestly can say I generally have not seen this in death recaps to be a problem. Biggest hits I seen have been from emperors and at that I say; oh well. I am trying to figure out what you are doing to run into this so often.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NO NEED FOR THAT!

Roll sorc and you can use it from any range.... Then you too can one-shot noobs with one click.
    Let me know how that goes.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO NEED FOR THAT!

I honestly can say I generally have not seen this in death recaps to be a problem. Biggest hits I seen have been from emperors and at that I say; oh well. I am trying to figure out what you are doing to run into this so often.

He's in a BG - the enemy probably has a dmg sigil
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    NO NEED FOR THAT!

They most definitely did. I hate that gd sigil
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    NO NEED FOR THAT!

Ahh. To that I say that sucks but it's a design not balance issue.