Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED / SUPPORT DOES NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM!

FafiQ_xP
FafiQ_xP
✭✭✭
Please help. my account has been suspended. My system has hacked and somehow stolen accounts over my account, this has written me support. I do not understand how it is possible and how you can have such a bug in the system. I have already solved it with the support that told me every single email that this is my security problem. My problem is not, you have a broken system. ZOS please help me with my account? @ZOS_GinaBruno HELP ??
Edited by FafiQ_xP on September 29, 2017 7:57PM
For the Covenant!
  • FafiQ_xP
    FafiQ_xP
    ✭✭✭
    help me please?
    For the Covenant!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are the second person to post this issue recently . I wonder how people are getting hacked . Tag a mod as Gina is usually away weekends but a mod can pass on info to support team or help . @ZOS_AntonioP or @ZOS_CoriJ . Not sure who is still here or moved on to other Bethesda forums but hopefully one replies for you .
  • FafiQ_xP
    FafiQ_xP
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting .....
    For the Covenant!
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You won't get this resolved on the forum, or over the weekend. Processing a ticket is the only way, and if you are part of the Czech Republic group of players affected by this then you need to follow that up with the other affected players as there is seemingly an issue that appears to be related specifically to players from that country. You all need to see if you can find a common denominator in relation to any associated software or ISP etc that might account for this, given that if the issue was simply one at ZOS's end then I would expect it to be affecting a much wider cross-section of players.

If you're not from that or any similar country then those particular considerations won't apply but the answer is still that you won't get the problem resolved on the forum and that pursuing a ticket outside of the weekend is likely to be the only way of progressing it.
  • FafiQ_xP
    FafiQ_xP
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS ( @ZOS_BillE ). I NEED HELP PM PLEASE :smile:
    Edited by FafiQ_xP on October 3, 2017 8:46AM
    For the Covenant!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @arieeeeee_z We've sent you a PM to followup on this and the other thread you've made. Please check your inbox when you have a chance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • FafiQ_xP
    FafiQ_xP
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE I sent you a message. :)
    For the Covenant!