The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stam DK - help needed

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
Haven't played a stamDK in a LONG time - tinking of making a DW/2H or DW/S+B or S+B/2H, using heavy armour. initial thoughts for armour sets - Ravager / 7the Legion / Blood Spawn - sounds interesting.

If anyone could comment on the above ideas, please do. If you have any suggestions - please feel free to share. Particularly looking for advice on gear and CP set-us. Thanks :)
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out “Ardicer Gaming “ on YouTube hes a buddy of mine and his build is very good mainly PvP based thou :-)
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have heard ravager isn't all that great on a stam dk, as the proc doesn't happen enough. There's a number of threads for stam dks on which sets to use. 7th Legion, fury, veiled inheritance, shackle breaker, werewolf hide. Just gotta try them on and see what works best for you.
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sleep724 wrote: »
    I have heard ravager isn't all that great on a stam dk, as the proc doesn't happen enough. There's a number of threads for stam dks on which sets to use. 7th Legion, fury, veiled inheritance, shackle breaker, werewolf hide. Just gotta try them on and see what works best for you.

I have experimented with them all. I have tried ravager and seventh. When both procs its 5000 weapon damage. However like you said it does not proc enough. I like seventh with werewolf hide. Good ulti regen and seventh stays proced most of the time. Goes well with blood spawn. Stack crit.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best build i can offer for u, is to reroll magDK next patch, same [snip] but stronger.

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 13, 2017 8:21PM
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• kessik221
    kessik221
    ✭✭✭
    As with all builds it depends on the type of pvp you want to do. If you do large group pvp you would want to focus more on survivability and sustain than as a ganker or small group pvp you would want more damage to end the fight quickly. What I can highly suggest is s&b\2h as your set up along with bloodspawn. The way they nerfed all the proc based monster sets they are very easily avoided and not worth running imo whereas the bloodspawn set really does a ton for your suvivability and sustain via ultimate. Currently my setup is noxious breath\venemous claws\igenous shields\heroic slash\ vigor on my front bar with werewolf ultimate and backbar i put stampede\evasion\executioner\volatile armor\rally and dragon leap. I'm using spriggans on my weapons\jewelry and ravager on my body as i generally do small group\solo pvp. A lot of builds use heavy armor now making the penetration very nice. Ravager could be exchanged with many many sets, although i would suggest heavy armor sets. 7th legion, Fury, Way of the fire, shacklebreaker, hundings rage, the list goes on and on. The reason for s&b on your front bar is so that you can have the monster set and 2 active 5 piece bonuses.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seventh Legion will probably receive a fix soon since the heal ignores battle spirit at the moment.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Are you guys aware of this and will we get a fix on this?
  • kessik221
    kessik221
    ✭✭✭
    ONE MORE THING! shock enchant on an infused weapon mh so gud
  • flacidstone
    flacidstone
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Seventh Legion will probably receive a fix soon since the heal ignores battle spirit at the moment.

Have you tried bark skin, trying to reverse craft shadys build or something similar, mainly looking to get his recovery which seems never ending
    Edited by flacidstone on October 1, 2017 1:59PM
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    Best build i can offer for u, is to reroll magDK next patch, same [snip] but stronger.

Have 2 of those already. They are sick :)

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 13, 2017 8:22PM
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you tried bark skin, trying to reverse craft shadys build or something similar, mainly looking to get his recovery which seems never ending

Just run x3 reduce cost of block glyphs + all sturdy trait gear + Ult regen set and seventh legion and u will be able to tank noobs like he did easily, know this, u wont be able to kill any1 decent with heavy armor.
    Edited by amir412 on October 2, 2017 12:04PM
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭

Just run x3 reduce cost of block glyphs + all sturdy trait gear + Ult regen set and seventh legion and u will be able to tank noobs like he did easily, know this, u wont be able to kill any1 decent with heavy armor.

True but as a heavy armor speced Magicka DK I have trouble even coming close to killing most Magicka Templars, Magicka sorcs and even Magicka Nightblade s. Magicka DKs hit to weak and have no execute. I can hit harder by going light and more damage but I dont enjoy dying of a heart attack all the time .
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭

My dizzy swing leap stamina dk at least has an execute and burst