The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Psycoplar 1vsX (HotR)

DeHei
DeHei
✭✭✭✭✭
DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
De Hei(Youtube)
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Made it 60 seconds in. Mostly see 1v1 (with oblivious friends).

Doesn't "1vX" require at least some of the 'X' to fight back?
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made it 60 seconds in. Mostly see 1v1 (with oblivious friends).

Doesn't "1vX" require at least some of the 'X' to fight back?

Look the complete video and not just that parts where i kill some scrubs pls ;)
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very interesting to watch. The pressure is very sistained with periods of skoria and purifying light burst. Fun to watch. Nice to see playstyles. Very passively deffensive too. Which is where most magplars go wrong, stacking too much offense and thinkingbthey can just bol up to full...problem with that mentality is that many magplars are incredibly easy to kill due to being in full defensive modes spamming BOL. This is deffensively the way magplar were supposed to be played. GOOD VIDEO!!
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, those opponents.... i think it was 5 minutes in before any one in the clips healed themselves lol
  • Phreeki
    Phreeki
    ✭✭✭
    -200 DKP for the crappy music, other than that pretty good video. :smiley:
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, those opponents.... i think it was 5 minutes in before any one in the clips healed themselves lol

there were some scrubs, true. But you are wrong.. enough guys arent possible to handle that damage. I tested against good player, just with dots and without aoe effects some good guys had allready trouble to heal that. Dots and aoe effects together are nearly not healable anymore.. when i go with pressure over ultimate then, its a surely death for 90% of all opponents.
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phreeki wrote: »
    -200 DKP for the crappy music, other than that pretty good video. :smiley:

I dont found a better on for my playstyle. This beatfrequence supports it very well i think. ;)
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is that some male stripper music? Good vid.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that some male stripper music? Good vid.

Yea, I checked outside to see if someone was roofing and then realized it was just another youtubers trash music in a vid so I muted and deleted my life.

I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • nCats
    nCats
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised with the focus on the beat, 90 percent of 1vX videos have much much worse music. Male stripper, as if it’s a bad thing, fragile masculinity much?

Good video and interesting build.
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When i had more time, i would create my own music.. but my time is limited. So i need to take music, which i can get for free and without licence problematics. Trust me, there arent so much of really nice songs you can use for videos.. And i dont want to buy them very expensive ;)

You can tune the music down and hear anything, while whatching the video. Pls just give a feedback for gameplay or something like that and not only for music :)
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be cool to incorporate swarm mothers to keep them in your aoes.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'd need snb bar though or you'll just run out of stam
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I tested it, but this ult is very difficult to use.. I like this direct pressure, dot and stun from drawbreaker more.

That show me, that you dont understand what i am doing there. My build is full offensiv with much Spelldamage, magicka and reg to sustain my spamming playstyle. I just have defensive over some buffs and a lot of selfheal, i nearly dont use block anytime. There i do different to many other player, who really cant play without permablock. Without blocking you have allways enough stamima to compare your low staminapool. When i go with smallscale or a group i just need to switch rapid regen with mist form. Thats all.

For example i would prefer heavy armor instead of light armor while using 1H+S, because i would much more benefitted from blocking. But then i would use offensive and just would again play like every magplar.. i disagree that. Ty for your criticism ;)
    Edited by DeHei on October 1, 2017 3:14PM
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeHei wrote: »

I tested it, but this ult is very difficult to use.. I like this direct pressure, dot and stun from drawbreaker more.

That show me, that you dont understand what i am doing there. My build is full offensiv with much Spelldamage, magicka and reg to sustain my spamming playstyle. I just have defensive over some buffs and a lot of selfheal, i nearly dont use block anytime. There i do different to many other player, who really cant play without permablock. Without blocking you have allways enough stamima to compare your low staminapool. When i go with smallscale or a group i just need to switch rapid regen with mist form. Thats all.

For example i would prefer heavy armor instead of light armor while using 1H+S, because i would much more benefitted from blocking. But then i would use offensive and just would again play like every magplar.. i disagree that. Ty for your criticism ;)

I said swarm mothers, it's an undaunted set that pulls an enemy to you when you block thier attack. Blocking on your build that much would be suicide though. Could be super effective with blockade, blazing spear, bane or reflective light, overwhelming surge. The whole point would be you never having to move and increasing uptime in your dots.
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeHei wrote: »

I said swarm mothers, it's an undaunted set that pulls an enemy to you when you block thier attack. Blocking on your build that much would be suicide though. Could be super effective with blockade, blazing spear, bane or reflective light, overwhelming surge. The whole point would be you never having to move and increasing uptime in your dots.

Ok, then i understood wrong. I thought the other morph of batswarm you meaned hehe
    If i would switch to more stamina and reg i could test it. Next time, when i become EMP i could do. I really think, that i will miss the damage from skoria, but maybe you are right :)
    De Hei(Youtube)