Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Armor Abilities requiring 5 pieces to use

• Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    Sounds like a big buff to medium armor to me...

Cool, what was added to medium?
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tava + BS + ADG no longer working = less warhorn uptime for trials = less dps for trials.

Kindly ask one of yoyr healers to break away from 1 of the 2 sets they have been using for years and put on gossamer. The loss of 1 healers SPC is made up by increased warhorns give or take. Problem solved.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    Tava + BS + ADG no longer working = less warhorn uptime for trials = less dps for trials.

Kindly ask one of yoyr healers to break away from 1 of the 2 sets they have been using for years and put on gossamer. The loss of 1 healers SPC is made up by increased warhorns give or take. Problem solved.

yea..... about that..... Tava's set up really don't do all that much unless you really get creative with your warhorn up time. And a combination of Torug's and Alkosh I would say is far more useful for increasing DPS. And from what I see its also the most common one used in End game Trials. Don't think I have seen a Tank use Tava's in a really long time. And there really aren't that many situations where they are used, and if they are its mostly by off tanks who can't fully utilize the set anyway. Tava's really only shines against targets that hit fast and often, and if possible by multiple enemies. Slow hitting single target fights on the other hand, Tava's is better replaced with Potentates at that point, or Werewolf if you set it up right.

Also NOOOOOO do not swap a SPC for Gossamer cause you think Tava's is all that, its not, don't tell your healers to swap from SPC.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm tired of everyone in PvP wearing heavy so I'm 100% happy with this. This change will be negligible in PvE
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good change

Will the armor skills themself be tweaked too?
    A cost reduction to the heavy one would be nice.
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    Sounds like a big buff to medium armor to me...

Nothing changes for medium armor though. If anything it's a nerf to stamina HA users, like someone else said. Magicka heavy armor users won't even be bothered by this though as most use most form from what I've seen.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »

yea..... about that..... Tava's set up really don't do all that much unless you really get creative with your warhorn up time. And a combination of Torug's and Alkosh I would say is far more useful for increasing DPS. And from what I see its also the most common one used in End game Trials. Don't think I have seen a Tank use Tava's in a really long time. And there really aren't that many situations where they are used, and if they are its mostly by off tanks who can't fully utilize the set anyway. Tava's really only shines against targets that hit fast and often, and if possible by multiple enemies. Slow hitting single target fights on the other hand, Tava's is better replaced with Potentates at that point, or Werewolf if you set it up right.

Also NOOOOOO do not swap a SPC for Gossamer cause you think Tava's is all that, its not, don't tell your healers to swap from SPC.

To be fair i was being a bit facetious lol.
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »
    I don't hate the change; My only issue with the change is

Elude is a great ability
    so is Harness Magicka.

However Immovable is a terrible ability. It might be ok if it cost WAY WAY less; but even then I don't know if i'd slot it.

This is the most enlightened look into the change on this forums thread.

From a pve standpoint tanks should not be given dodge chance as mitigation. It being an option is great (hist bark) however there are far better ways to synergize with heavy armor passives than dodge chance (health regen/ increase healing received.) It was one of those things that worked nicely but didnt really need to. The argument for it nerfing how people like to tank the axes is just going to be a learn to adapt issue. There are really awesome options out there that work just as well.
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice