The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Please Just.....

• xiZeroPointix
    xiZeroPointix
    ✭✭✭
  • xiZeroPointix
    xiZeroPointix
    ✭✭✭
    2) max magicka
    3) magicka recovery
    4) spell critcal
    5) when you heal a friendly target you have a 20% chance to summon a mote of light to heal all allies for 3500 health every 2s for 6s in a 15m radius. When the effect ends the mote of light will burst increasing stat recovery for 10s. This effect can occur once every 2minutes.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the whole basis behind proc sets is to actually reduce the impact of player skill, not increase it. It's the basis behind Rocket Launchers, mines, tanks, and spray and pray mechanics in other games. If player skill is over emphasized then a very small percentage of the playerbase is enjoying the game, the rest are either being excluded(PVE) or constantly beat down(PVP). In order to combat that you introduce chance based mechanics that can't be effectively predicted. Unfortunately all to often the % chance in ESO equates to functionalities that are all too predictable.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The mad tinkerer set is pretty meh. The critter just doesn't anything on slightly higher ground than it, and it despawns if it hits slightly higher ground.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I tested it against Flame blossom and Overwhelming surge, the only non-monster sets that have proc damages, and they all barely did 3% of the total damage. The only upside to Mad tinkerer is the armor looks fancy and could be used for its 4 pieces as well as Flame Blossom. Overwhelming surge is just weak.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tested it against Flame blossom and Overwhelming surge, the only non-monster sets that have proc damages, and they all barely did 3% of the total damage. The only upside to Mad tinkerer is the armor looks fancy and could be used for its 4 pieces as well as Flame Blossom. Overwhelming surge is just weak.

All proc sets are more or less weak in pve because they can not crit, which makes it kinda pointless to permanently give us new proc sets. In pvp no one wants another proc set after the last 6 month of a broken op proc meta.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another #NerfSorc thread??

I'm gunna start buying iTunes gift cards to give out....

....so people can change the frickin tune.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I probably sound like a broken record (For them youngsters around here: Record = Old big black CDs) but there's a common thread of blatant Sorc love that has permeated this game since early beta ...
    dead_horse.gif

who's gonna be the one to tell this guy that records are 'hip' again & CD's are an out of date medium??????
  • xiZeroPointix
    xiZeroPointix
    ✭✭✭
    Proc meta or nit all monster sets are percentage based proc sets and are wjdely accepted and enjoyed. What i dont like is new armor sets that are stale and in the case of mad tinkerer..completely usless and is only viable in duels and 1v1 pvp. Aoe damage and status effects are the new neta after the patch and these are the areas where armor sets are lacking somewhat. I made up with 3 armor sets for entertainment value but it would be interesting nonetheless. Keeping the game fresh with out of the box ideas is what is going to keep the ball rolling especially gaining new players. If zos makes money we get the benefits of playing and enjoying a FUN GAME. Which here lately has been lackluster to us vereran players who have had the game since launch. Many many players are casul and just want to kill stuff and have the perception that they are dealing good damage to feel like a viable part of eso. I personally would like to see a flame atronach spawn next to me that is going to pull aggro and do good damage, its new and fresh idea. Aoe damage will always be a good move in many situations. Take my Molten Cascade set lol and pair it with Grothdarr and trash adds will be melted. This would put other magicka builds more on par with say a sorcs liquid lighting which is one of the best aoe dots in the game for pve. People leave the game when they feel there character is not on par and when abilities dont seem to hit very hard. Unfortunetely gaming now is more about flash and shock and awe factor. Keeping new players is very important to keep the game period..no money no more development and patches. Plus zoz cant keeo eso in a perpetual state of improvement its just too expensive. The game has been in operation for many years now and will soon be replaced with something else very soon
  • xiZeroPointix
    xiZeroPointix
    ✭✭✭
    Hiricines Valor
    Heavy Armor
    1206 Max health
    2)1096 max stamina
    3)129 stamina recovery
    4)2975 spell resistance
    4)2975 physical resistance
    5)While taking damage you have a 15% chance to call down Hiricine's Curiass of the Savior's Hide, increasing your spell and physical resistance by 1486 per 0.5s for 10s stacking up to 10x. While active you gain minor lifesteal healing you and your allies for 500 health every 1s for 10s while doing damage. This effect can occur once every 20s.
    Adds 1207 max health